Reviews for The Art Of The Bobsled
coffeedrinker chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I had a lot of good laughs.
13 Bleu Hearts chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Your story was so funny! I was laughing the entire time! Great job:)
chasethecloudsaway chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I could not stop giggling at every twist and turn. One of the many stories that led me to writing my own adventures. Very good!
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
I REALLY wanna know who it was screaming the whole "I'm still yelling" mess.
beautyofsorrow chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
This was delightful. I could HEAR Dukat's sickeningly sweet voice. Man, I loved this!
TurnThePaige chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Hahahaha! I just read the whole thing! I didn't time myself, but it couldn't have taken very long. That was downright HILARIOUS! I loved it! Keep writing, cuz you're awesome!
Little Tanuki chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
hahaha..haha.

I love this! Seriously. Don't know what else to say. I'm not much of a sport fan so the fact that you won me over with this story is saying a lot! I'd say this is well up with the Niner's foray into baseball!

_ Thanks so much for sharing. L.T.
deeply-spaced chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Great ending to a really fun story! Thanks for updating so quickly and for sharing this with us!
JuJukins chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Yay! The 'Niners' won!

Do they have souvenirs of all the team? 'Cuz I want a Bashir one. ;)

I loved this story, and had a blast reading it. Great work!
JuJukins chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Julian in a skintight suit... *drools*

This story rocks! I can't wait to read more.
deeply-spaced chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
Julian running at the door and Kira's reaction... hilarious!
deeply-spaced chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Woah, Dax is on her way back in time? That's a twist! Loved the dialogue and the comedy of the chapter.
deeply-spaced chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Ha! Loved the Bashir and Kira back and forth dialogue... very funny. And Julian can be quite sneaky. Loved how he arranged it all.
deeply-spaced chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
The suspense is killing me!
deeply-spaced chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Ahh... Ethan is just a friend, good. I loved the bantering back and forth with Bashir and Damar. Poor Julian, bless his heart. Fun chapter.