Reviews for Across Worlds
lillalil chapter 13 . 1/29/2019
Thranduil and the dwarfs of Erebor had their hands full close to home, big battles was fought together with Bards grandson...
The Wise Dragoness chapter 19 . 1/3/2018
That was one of the best stories I've read. You are certainly an incredible author.
DracoShagMe chapter 19 . 8/14/2017
Oh my god this is your fault! Ive reread this story just after the day readng it! Why do you write stories like this! Huhuhu the ending frustated me. I was actually expecting a bit of dialogues! But no worries! I still love this. Make some moree
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Hello! Im a formerly SusanxCaspian shipper (though Im still a bit of it) and I must say this is one of the best Ive ever read of this pairing. Though I am bit saddened that this unlikely pairing doesnt have that much ff stories. *cries*. I have read hundreds of SusanxCaspian but I swear after reading the first chapter I instantly fell inlove with them (LegolasxSusan) and has been craving for more. Cheerio! I hope you make another one soon! Dont stop writing!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 19 . 1/17/2017
So sad that she had to return in the end though I'm glad she and Legolas reunited again in Valinor. But what became of their children?
LaPucelle08 chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
Susan is my most fave character in Narnia, I like her paired w/ Caspian and Peter but this is waaaay fantastic and awesome! I like this fic a lot, read it countless times and still don't get tired of it. Everything for me in this story is just amazing. I love it looooots.
13BlacKat chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
I seriously have no words. Your story is amazing XD!
DaFeals chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
That is a beautiful, amazing story. It is a strange thing to have fa fanfiction story stick with you but I have read this multiple times and I still cry at the end altho I know the ending by heart
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
This story was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it and I'm glad that it was a happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this. It's amazing, just amazing. And your style of writing and the way you kept the story original made it authentic and engaging! An awesome job! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this!
Allytsuki chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
your story ws really sweet and well written.
It really touched me!
Dreamsteel chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I usually like crossovers like these, but even the first chapter of this story has dozens of clich├ęs, and the speech patterns are all wrong.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
I know that Lewis and Tolkien wouldn't mind because you did it beautifully! I absolutely loved this! I liked how u were pretty unique in all the things you thought of, for example this is the first I have read with an army of dwarves (: absolutely loved it!
crangelique chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
I loved everything about this story, although I did hope that you wrote the ending not on the author's notes. It would've been a nice wrap up had it been spun on the last epilogue.

Thank you for this beautiful tale.
Justa Girl3 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
I'm really liking your story! However, just so you know, dwarfs are NOT immortal, as you mentioned in chapter 12. They love incredibly long life's, up to about 200-250, but they are not immortal. Tolkien was very clear that Elves were the only immortal species in middle earth.