Reviews for Across Worlds
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Yes! finally a Legolas/Susan fic! I loved this. I love the chemistry you put between them, and how protective he is of her.

And, I loved that kiss Hurry with the next part! definitely going on my favorites list
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
Wow, I was expecting her to have a little more armor than what she had on, but she's going to battle! I HOPE she gets to kill a LOT of the Baddies! AND...I hope she gets to have some one on one battle time with the Uruk-hai, and perhaps save Haldir's life? POST MORE ASAP!

sam

BTW...what's Narnia's connection to Middle Earth? Why has Aslan sent her? And where are the other three?
VeronicaD13 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
This is great! Loved the little argument! Hopefully all work out in the end...

More soon please!
milou8 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
Nice. I love overprotective Legolas! And Susan is going to show them what she can really do! Great job.
Irene90 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I am not huge fan of crossovers, but this crossover has something which attracks me to read it. Maybe the pairing or maybe the fact that is good writen and includes nice spots from Narnia, maybe both.

Really, nice work. I can wait for the next Chapter.
VeronicaD13 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Yay more story! I love that Susan is trying to find her own way in the world. I mean if it's where she's 'meant to be' then she'd best help try and save it right?

Can't wait to see what happens when they get there! Hopefully no one will be on a testosterone overdose and demand that they not fight...

More soon please!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
One thing, orophine is not a dwarf he's an elf!

LOVE how Susan is going to war!

Is she going to meet Aslan at all? I can't wait to read and find out what happens! POST MORE ASAP!

Sam
milou8 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Nice chapter! I can't wait for the battle and how it will all turn out. Update soon!
Elladoralestrange chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Great chapter
hysterical laughter chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Kya! she's going to see legolas! ::squeal:: i can't wait for it! a not so very romantic reunion... well... they could have this romantic air around them when they see each other... but i think it'll be smothered by the intense atmosphere of war... lol... oh... wait... i can imagine the two of them just standing there staring at each other (their own little world) while everyone just looks on in an awkward silence... well awkward for them but not for susan and legolas... i can imagine that while they'ra staring into each other's eyes imaginary romantic music will surround them... Ha ha ha ... i feel like such a romatic... i'm just glad your writing this and not me... (i'd probably kill off a few people... or word thing in suck a way that it kills the mood... ha ha ha ) i can't wait for the next installment! (sounds like it's an episode... ha ha ha) please update soon! kya! hugs and kisses! keep up the good work!
VeronicaD13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Just found this story and it's great! What happens next?

Can't wait for more!
hysterical laughter chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Kyaa! what's the next chapter about? does susan set off to look for the fellowship after a few days/weeks? aslan appears? her brothers and sister appears? somehow i can see her pacing just worrying about legolas... or something to that effect... lol... love is in the air! while jealousy is everywhere... lol... can't wait for the next update! keep up the good work! hugs and kisses!
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Their first kiss! When will Aslan come to see and speak to her? Why is she there? It can't only be for Legolas to return and live for her is it? I HOPE she gets to go with them later on! She'd be an asset in a battle! POST MORE ASAP!

Sam
Elladoralestrange chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Great story and a great pairing!
hysterical laughter chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
OMG! love the story and the pairing! i cna imagine myself wanting to write a story of this pairing but im pretty bad... also i don't know much about these two books/movies... i've only watched two movies of the chronicles of naria (none on the book - however my little brother has read all the chronicles since it was on the school cirriculum...) and only segments of Lord of the rings (haven't read the books)... most of the story lines i pick up from reading other fanfics... i start to wonder what susans true purpose is... i'm screaming: Kya! so cute! but then i think... if they fall in love... what'll happen back home? will susans family notice her missing? and does time go faster there like in narnia? even so... legolas is immortal... if they fall in love would susan have to choose between her family and legolas... (i can't exactly see legolas going with her back to the other world though)... and it'll be sad if she leaves and legolas is forever waiting for her return... (that or he dies of heart break...)for some reason i can see her die in the real world when she does get back... (maybe in the train accident that i've been reading several times) and she goes back to iddle earth... hm... i'm way ahead of myself... susan's going with the fellowship right? i'm guessing that she's going to meet the rest of the fellowship soon... right? i really love this story! please update soon! and keep up the good work! can't wait to see what happens next! love you! hugs and kisses!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »