Reviews for Over the Moon
zelandonii chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I am so excited at the thought of you finishing this story. I love the pairing of Remus and Kagome and would be thrilled if you do finish this.

PLEASE let us know what you are doing with it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Please update soon.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
i liked the story but am curious about whats going to happen to sirius and harry
zelandonii chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I would be thrilled it you would finish this story, I keep going back to read it hoping for you to continue it. I love the way you have meshed inuyasha and Harry Potter together so seamlessly. I also love how you are giving both Harry and Remus a chance at family especially at such a young age for Harry.

Please think about continuing this.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It is so darn difficult to find Harry Potter/Inuyasha xover fanfiction that isn't written by someone with the writing skills of a middle or elementary school child... Which would be exactly why this story deserves to be on my favorites for being well-written, not just for being completed. It's the first multichapter hpinu xover I've bothered to comment on. Loved it. Great job.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Love ur story and I really do hope u update again soon plz
Katarin Kishika chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
One of my favorites.
sammy-hell-bitch chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
please go on I'm lovin the pairin
cranberry391 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
So wonderfully written!
Kenjo chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Awwwww... That's all?
kagome midnight fox chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
ok
reader chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
please continue this story, I lve it and can't wait to read about the sirius trial
Relinadus chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I really hope you'll continue this story! By chapter is fine, please keep up the good work!
Fluffy-luvr chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
oh wow, such a lovely story! I never wanted it to end! Please write more soon! _
midnight98 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
I love it! I hope you continue.