Reviews for Over the Moon
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Please update soon.
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
i liked the story but am curious about whats going to happen to sirius and harry
zelandonii chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I would be thrilled it you would finish this story, I keep going back to read it hoping for you to continue it. I love the way you have meshed inuyasha and Harry Potter together so seamlessly. I also love how you are giving both Harry and Remus a chance at family especially at such a young age for Harry.

Please think about continuing this.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It is so darn difficult to find Harry Potter/Inuyasha xover fanfiction that isn't written by someone with the writing skills of a middle or elementary school child... Which would be exactly why this story deserves to be on my favorites for being well-written, not just for being completed. It's the first multichapter hpinu xover I've bothered to comment on. Loved it. Great job.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Love ur story and I really do hope u update again soon plz
Katarin Kishika chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
One of my favorites.
sammy-hell-bitch chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
please go on I'm lovin the pairin
cranberry391 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
So wonderfully written!
Kenjo chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Awwwww... That's all?
kagome midnight fox chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
ok
reader chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
please continue this story, I lve it and can't wait to read about the sirius trial
Relinadus chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I really hope you'll continue this story! By chapter is fine, please keep up the good work!
Fluffy-luvr chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
oh wow, such a lovely story! I never wanted it to end! Please write more soon! _
midnight98 chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
I love it! I hope you continue.
Clara chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is great! I really love this story you know that! But you should have tried writing the parts with the wolf... And I'll admit I'd like to read the love bite too... Back in the pervert closet with me!

Ja-Ne