Reviews for Trials of Love
Sentimentalstories chapter 40 . 10/18/2014
Wow, great read :) I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it!
kenziesplash chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? I JUST READ 40 FUCKING CHAPTERS OF DEAN AND CASTIEL FIGHTING TO BE TOGETER AND IT WAS FOR NOTHING! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I'M SO ANGRY!
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 40 . 12/6/2013
OKAY ONLY SLIGHTLY BETTER
JFC THAT WAS AMAZING
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
WHAT THE FUCK MAN
Westiegal chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
Oh my God its not often I'm so affected by a story. So well written and so consuming I couldn't put it down!
thinking hurts my brain chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
I'M NOT CRYING I JUST HAVE DESTIEL IN MY EYE
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Little FYI for future reference... it's never encouraged to drink alcohol before or during an inking. it thins the blood & causes excessive bleeding... etc. also, the tattoo artist usually does a small line first, to get you acclimated to the pain. As a general rule, color hurts more than black & the closer to bone it is the more pain. i apprenticed for a bit... hope that helps :) awesome story by the way, one of my favs!
MeyferWinchester chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
omg great as how lucifer is trying to call Castiel!
MeyferWinchester chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
OMG this is inclieble willed that I started to read the sequel I have not stopped and was in full cry castiel cool that can become this demon that happen very excited aaa this is putting more of that good felcidades also that Ellen and Bobby Dean and senses what happened to Castiel bone causing him amazing story anna
Lizaredlion chapter 40 . 10/28/2012
Awesome story. I cried in some parts. It broke my heart.
You're a good writer. Congrats.
geek.i.am chapter 40 . 7/25/2012
An amazing story. Possessed cow idead was absolutely brilliant. I loved it! :) Your writing has so much feeling and emotion in it, especially when dealing with Dean and Cas. Can't wait to read the next story! x
NemoChan320 chapter 40 . 11/28/2011
Omg! I love your story so far! I haven't been able to stop reading, only took two nights to finish reading both the first story (Evil Intent) and this one. Can't wait to start reading the third, which I am so glad you have, because this ending would have been too heartbreaking otherwise. Cas and Dean should be together! Really hoping everything works out in the next story _
Libby chapter 40 . 4/16/2011
OMG I JUST MISS MY EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR CLASSES SO THAT I COULD FINISH THIS STORY...AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT! This was the best Supernatural story I ever read and deserves some sort of award. Your writing is amazing and the imagery is so powerful I was crying at some parts. This story was excellent and I have no regrets finishing it HOWEVER please just update the 3rd installment of the story. I would love for Dean and Castiel to have a happy ending! Once again your amazing keep up the great work and UPDATE PLEASE!
Walkure Leuad chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
My heart was all squeezed tight while reading the video scene... I swear I almost cried.
Walkure Leuad chapter 30 . 1/2/2011
and to the 6 words you opened this chapter with I say: EXACTLY! That's what I meant in my last review! Dean you idiot!

And then as I was reading you got me agreeing to everything Lucifer was saying, cannot believe I am taking sides with the devil... right up until I read what he was drinking... gods!

I love the turns and twists in this story!