Reviews for Confidence
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is really lovely. I like how you have Maria praying to calm herself (of course that's what she'd do), and Georg's unthinking words (not meant to be threatening or impatient, but easily perceived by her in that light) and then his subsequent quieting. Some very nice touches in this little story. Thank you!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Maria and George wedding night
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Wow. Just wow.
This was exquisite
Mie779 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
sooooooooooo beautiful... just the way their first night should be... just love this fic... thank you ;)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was wonderful. Very good job! I loved it. (:
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw this is soo good...i tried to look for a Sound of Music story after watching the movie right now...i love it!
ForeverJulie chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I thought I'd review here again since this second chapter (it's the same as the end of the first is it not?) allows me to. While I don't like the fact that the second chapter is just a repeat I can see that you edited this. Took me a minute to figure it out which must mean that you did quite a bit of editing. I read my last review and you seem to have fixed everything that I had a problem with. Nice work. Correct me if I'm wrong but I also feel like you've made it sound more complete at the end...or perhaps that's just the "Complete" sign at the top of the page that's telling me that now haha. I do wish you would continue into the morning after their wedding night but I think this piece can definitely stand alone. :)
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Excellent chapter! More please! :)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I would love to read more of this!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice story
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I love it! cant wait for the next chapter!
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Fabulous! Can't wait for more.
River Eagle chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
this is great! you have captured the feelings of Maria well. Cant wait for more
emma.juliefan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is good. Very good.

I think you've captured Maria's feelings perfectly. As for the Captain's - perhaps you could expand that a little in the next part?

You're a beautiful writer and a beautiful story teller. I'm very much looking forward to the next part.
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I really like it so far, you write very well and I like how you've showed Maria's nervousness and inexperience. There are a few little mistakes though. The first is that the Captain has blue eyes, not brown. Second, you should start a new paragraph every time the speaker changes from Georg to Maria or vice-versa. It'll make it slightly easier to read too. I would also go a bit deeper into the Captain's feelings for Maria. I mean, he must have thought about this night in the past weeks just as much as Maria probably has. Great start though, I'm excited for the next chapter.