Reviews for Color
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hmm you know what. .. I never thought of that either but now I wont b able to forget it lol. Thanx for the ride
pretty misty blue chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
wow i never noticed nd yes! i like AshxMist fics for pokemon and this jus shows how they like each other lol.
Your other hand chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Congratulations! This story is amazing. It also made me wonder why Ash and Misty wore those colors that represent eachother. I love your concept and I like how you made May the one in perspective. You made a pokeshipping and contestshipping fic altogether. Very nice 3
HarryPotterFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
wow your totaly right.

I never ever EVER thought about that before. Heck I didn't even notice it before.

Really good story :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Haha, that was cute. I really liked it. :D
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Cool! I like the connection and I like how it's written in May's point of view! I loved the Contestshipping hints! They were awesome!

Keep Writing!
Rue u know who i am chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Ang cute VeeVee !

but do i really hace to read Bittersweet Romanticide's Ash's Adventures in Wonderland ?

i'm lazzeh...

ou nga nohh... y didn't I think of that ? )
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I like this style too and you used it very well! It's different than the usual which is always a nice change. :) Good work!
oxfordpembroke123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
So, I'm reading this story, and I decide I like it. I go to your profile to check out your other stories.

And then I realize you totally wrote for TPoT before. Yay!

I mean, what are the chances? Like, I wasn't even looking for a TPoT story, and as it'd turn out, you're a TPoT author. :) That makes me love you more. And I love this story. I never noticed it before either, so I guess I'm at fault there, but I'm glad someone pointed it out.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved this! Great work! Very charming, great CS in there too!

Very cute last line, great work!
pokemonSLR chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ah-nonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wow! never thought of it that way but this is a really cool pokeshipping hint :) i wonder if drew will start wearing red? hahah
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
WOAH. Never noticed that before. -)

Ash and Misty are SO meant to be, and the last line was priceless.

Poke/Contest FTW!