Reviews for Ground Rules
Donni chapter 9 . 2/17
his assumption is quite humourous
Donni chapter 8 . 2/17
this chapter is especially cute, as being a college student, I completely emphasize with that kind of paper writing
Donni chapter 5 . 2/17
So far, every chapter has given me a bright big grin!
Donni chapter 2 . 2/17
I was gonna wait until I reached the end to review, but this chapter was just too funny to wait! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
*giggles*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Well, the Elric's /do/ have quite a few strong female role models that Demand Respect. I suspect they would have given Hawkeye a few hints more caution than the rest just because she's the only woman, at least until she either proved them right or to be an annoying airheaded bimbo. *coughcough*Teacher, Granny, Winry, Mum...*coughcough* She increases that list by being "witnessed in action". XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
XD Yeah, even in an alchemy-less fight, automail is an important thing to take note of. Ow. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
*cackles*
Yuki Suou chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I don't remember if I had reviewed this before or not, but it's always an amusing read.
Mischief Tea chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
OMG I... it's not even untrue! It's just... how do you even explain... hahahahaha
Mischief Tea chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Edward Elric is no one's sandwich boy. :p
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Ed certainly does have a healthy respect for dangerous, no-nonsense women. ;P Of course, on a more serious note... I can't really see him taking firearms lightly regardless of who was teaching him. Those two factors together? Yeah. Makes for a quiet time.
Mischief Tea chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
It just really makes me wonder how many different scenarios are being visualized each time someone reads this scene. Like, it must be in the billions by now.
Mischief Tea chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
No one will ever convince me this isn't EXACTLY how their first meeting went down. XD
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
Heehee, these were rather funny little drabbles. Good job. Are you planning on continuing this?