Reviews for Ground Rules
I found a gold mine.

Lemme swim through it giddily.
Xlerons chapter 9 . 9/4
Short, sweet and an all around good laugh. Well done I say, well done.
Donni chapter 9 . 2/17
his assumption is quite humourous
Donni chapter 8 . 2/17
this chapter is especially cute, as being a college student, I completely emphasize with that kind of paper writing
Donni chapter 5 . 2/17
So far, every chapter has given me a bright big grin!
Donni chapter 2 . 2/17
I was gonna wait until I reached the end to review, but this chapter was just too funny to wait! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
*giggles*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Well, the Elric's /do/ have quite a few strong female role models that Demand Respect. I suspect they would have given Hawkeye a few hints more caution than the rest just because she's the only woman, at least until she either proved them right or to be an annoying airheaded bimbo. *coughcough*Teacher, Granny, Winry, Mum...*coughcough* She increases that list by being "witnessed in action". XD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
XD Yeah, even in an alchemy-less fight, automail is an important thing to take note of. Ow. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
*cackles*
Yuki Suou chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I don't remember if I had reviewed this before or not, but it's always an amusing read.
Mischief Tea chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
OMG I... it's not even untrue! It's just... how do you even explain... hahahahaha
Mischief Tea chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Edward Elric is no one's sandwich boy. :p
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Ed certainly does have a healthy respect for dangerous, no-nonsense women. ;P Of course, on a more serious note... I can't really see him taking firearms lightly regardless of who was teaching him. Those two factors together? Yeah. Makes for a quiet time.
Mischief Tea chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
It just really makes me wonder how many different scenarios are being visualized each time someone reads this scene. Like, it must be in the billions by now.