Reviews for Oneshot Twoshot Redshot Blueshot
Erratta chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
You can't just leave us THERE… DX

Very good crack as always. I always find it amusing when people manage to work PC/Mac jokes into stories, and especially Ghostwriter ones.
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Hahaha, ooh... Poor 'Writer. :) Can't wait to read more!

Is it just my weird brain that expected a Qwertum Keyboard? (QWERTY, obv. ;)

I can definitely empathize with the Ghostwriter. An eternity, condemned to wade through books and write your own... eh, not a bad afterlife. :) (Is it scary that I've sometimes, in all seriousness, imagined Heaven like this?)

Good job and thanks for writing! :D
RandomCheesecake chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
DAMN YOU WINDOWS XP! Lol! Great update!
Preemtive Karma chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
I have no idea what the words mean. All that comes to mind is some derivative from latin? Meh.
at-a-glance chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Absolutely awesome, I loved it. I liked how she realistically changed her tune as the situation progresses.

As for the words, I'm gonna use my extensive french background and love of colors to take a stab at what I'm pretty sure Vinaceous and Virescent mean. Actually I'm pretty positive I know and fitting it with the story it makes perfect lovely sense.

Vinaceous would be wine colored, Virescent would be greenish colored. Not totally fair, I'm an art student with a pretentious vocabularly.
Donteatacowman chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Oh geez, Val, it's not a game anymore...

I pride myself on having a big vocabulary, but I'm ashamed to admit I don't know the words. :( The closest I can think of are "vivacious" and "effervescent." But sure, I'd love to know the meanings. :D Thanks!

Good story, by the way. Definitely shows Valerie's upcoming Heel Face Turn-if you can call it that, depending on if you view her as a hero or villain-by her inner monologue, but she's still got that darkness in her, willing to give up poor Danny to the Fenton's. :) The arsenic thing was awesomely done, since WE knew what it would probably do just a little before Valerie realized. Well written. Thank you for posting!
Erratta chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
You never write in Valerie POV, but obviously you should because this was really good. :) You got the hate, confusion, conflict … And man, what a nasty thing to do to Danny, to achieve it. *pokes* I really enjoyed reading this.

Definitions, please? I'm ashamed I don't know those words…

Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
I don't know what vinaceous and virescent mean...

This was nice, though. I'd call it...a blue shot.

I'm not sure what color crack!fics would be, but I think pink is fluff.
Kraven the Hunter chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Okay, I gotta admit, that plot twist at the end made me LOL. It totally came out of nowhere too.
Donteatacowman chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Oh! Good job! I admit, I peeked at the ending... *blushes* But an excellent piece with a surprise twist. :D Thanks for writing.
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Oh... Poor Vlad. At least he died with the delusion that Maddie could love him? *is grasping at straws*
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
a weapon that was voted No. 1 in the yearly contest by The Ghost Hunter’s Association of Ridiculously Unnecessary Firepower)

Ah, good ol' GHARUF. xD

Vlad’s one saving grace was that it might have been the first time he’d honestly attracted anything.

xD xD xD

But, despite the funny lines, this was definitely a serious piece that you pulled off very well. Was Danny right at the end, or was Jack? Good question to chew on. Thank you for writing.
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Hahaha, just imagining the look on Jack's face... O_o
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, I like this. :) I can't say exactly why, but it's very spooky in such an engaging way that isn't really tragic, just... interesting, but phantasmal, supernatural. Very good, by any means. Thank you for writing. :D
Aquawyrm chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Well, these are interesting.

Redshots probably have to do with blood and character death, and blueshots, at a guess, involve angst. That said, you've written some very nice purpleshots.