Reviews for Three Strikes and You're Out
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice look at them standing behind Ezra in his difficulty
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awhell. What a story. This is just, plain good writng. I'm so happy I found it. Thank you
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love that Ezra doesn't want to look dangerous. He just wants to annoy people. LOL. That is SO Ezra. Oh, and poor Ezra. Dang. Doesn't see anything wrong with people thinking he's drunk, as long as they think he's an elegant drunk. But man, when Chris tells him that he's no use to him like that - dang. You're so good at this.

LOL. I love that Ezra figures that Buck doesn't have the 3 dollars for the bet.

I really love how you write all the boys. They're totally MEN - which is why I love them so much. Well done!
RoraNeko chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You're dialogue and character portrails are amazing. This was an excellent fic.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
So wonderful to see a sequel! This is a wonderful series! Love to see how Ezra looks at the others and how important they have become to him. Very touching that Ezra will do whatever he has to do to stay with them. I'm really impressed by how well he recovered from such a major head injury; the blackouts are not unexpected. Love how they make sure to let Ezra know that they do still want him. The chance that he took telling them the whole truth was very impressive; Ezra has such trust issues and that he told them about his collapses was a major step. I just loved every bit of this. Thank you so much for posting this and I hope to see more Mag 7 fic from you, especially another story in this series.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I enjoyed the story. I kind of like the present tense perspective from Ezra's point of view. I look forward to more. :)
glo-mac chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, this was a really nice followup. Very true to life in a number of ways. Bittersweet (I hate to think of any of the Seven having to suffer in any way ... permanently ) but the acceptance by the group and by Ezra was heartwarming. JD's arguments were especially telling and it was nice to see Chris tell everyone that they were all right and he agreed. And to keep Ezra real about telling them what is happening to him. Nice. MAC