Reviews for Meeting The DiNozzos
great story
aleja1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
good chapter
aleja1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
i skipped the part that said spoilers

no offense but me no likey spoilers
aleja1 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
good chapter
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Great Chapter

I like where this story is headed. It seems really good

-aleja1
snowboard.chik chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
please can u send me the urls to the dresses caz they dont work and i really want to see them!
bethchilds34 chapter 32 . 2/15/2010
great job on this fic! i luved it!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
*sniffle* I know how Zach'll feel, I lost my twin sister when I was 11 hours old. Your life feels kinda... empty and you think you hear them or see them (even though you never met) and turn around but there's no-one there. My mum thinks she (my twin) came back as my little sister cause some of the things she says and does are very mature for an 11 yr old.
ncisaddiction10 chapter 32 . 11/7/2009
That was a very good story, I just read all 32 chapter in about an hour and I just can't wait to read the sequel. The title seems so,...excting and dangerous, I like it!
TrueRomantic chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
First, I just want to say that I'm enjoying this story so far.

But so far there are a few things that are unrealistic.

For one thing, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to tell Ziva was pregnant that soon. Of course, I'm not a doctor, so I don't really know.

For another, unless they really had been dating secretly for seven months (I'm still not quite sure about it, since they seemed to not start until they kissed at the reunion) there wouldn't really be any reason to see how far along she was, since they obviously would know the exact time they first had sex.

Also, I've never had kids or been around many women at the start of their pregnancy, but I'm pretty sure morning sickness doesn't start right away. I'm thinking that's part of the reason women often go a month or more without suspecting they're pregnent.

Otherwise, like I said, I really am enjoying the story.

~Kim
Aly93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
love it!
I'mJustWeird chapter 32 . 7/20/2009
tony already knew that Ari was ziva's half-brother. she said it right in front of him, McGee, and agent lee in season 6 episode 8. they were talking about how he broke into ncis headquarters in season 1.