Reviews for Response Time
rainy day chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
awesome
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh...this so belongs on the Food Network! Melt in your mouth-pure yummy!

Seriously, I have to stop reading these short ones at work. Each time a colleague has to come see just why I'm rolling on the floor. By the time I got to, "Who knew the Nesbitt kid was going to light up those M-80’s right at our feet?” it was too late...there was no makeup left on my face! You just so nailed this-perfection. No other words describe it!

And, with the spice, you didn't neglect the sweet-great to see Hardcase resist (for at least a bit) further embarrassment of our younger hero. He'll leave that up to Frank-following what I'm sure will be an embellished replay...after all, Hardcase is known to be a gifted raconteur!

THANKS!
302pilot chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh, I so love that protective side of our hero. and I can so see him doing what he did, and certainly out of pure reaction! A lovely little snippet, perfect for the holiday!

Thanks for sharing-

Cindy B
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
How was Mark suppose to react hearing a loud noise.

Yes he and Hardcastle get in the line the bad guys whowill shoot as well as look at you,so hearing a loud explosion he would and will do everything he has to,to protect tackle him down to the would do the same for McCormick.

Jaz22,

This was a nice little scene for the foouth of July.

I just loved it.

JeanneZ84
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Loved it the first time I read it, and loved it again just now! You've got the guys nailed, actions and dialogue and this is a priceless little scene that is completely believable and understandable. Beautifully written, and the last line is a gem!

Please write more; I hope soon, but yours are always worth waiting for!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
It's short but so very sweet-and sharp and tangy, too. I can just picture this happening, with Mark's own special combination of selfless courage and klutziness, and Hardcastle's patented mixture of gratitude and teasing. You've definitely nailed it.

Thanks for the holiday treat!