Reviews for Pregnant? What makes you think that?
karenff chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Interesting start. I like the idea for the plot. Watch your word choice - you've got a few mixups in this chapter: bubonic plague and deliberate, not liberate. Can't remember the others.
juney83uk chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
Really great chapter can't wait to read the next
shatziecullen chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I loved it!
HarryPotter7881 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
Oh yay! I am so happy they are having a baby girl! Update soon please! And also have you thought of any names? because i have some names you could use.
Conan in love chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
this was great to read thanks
stacieard chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
again another excellent chapter. i hope that you will start to update on a regular bases on all your story's. i really cant wait to see what you have in store for them. keep up the excellent writing! until next update.
SCullen13 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I Can't explain to you just HOW happy I am to have an update! I just love this story! I really hope we get another one soon! I don't you , no one should! I am thrilled! YAY and I wanted a girl by the way so that is part of it ;)
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
It was really sweet and can't wait to read more.
Belikov's-Girl chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
Yay! Finally. And so do not hate you. Anyone who hates you can go get stuffed. THis is an awesome story and i'm glad you updated. Lmao at the end hahaha.
ellaryne chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
love the reaction to Victoria
mytoryjo chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
My name is Victoria : ) haha.
rpattzgirl08 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
lol i like how charlie asked for the name victoria funny stuff
EdwardsGal25 chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Haha OMG I have to wait til December to see Muse when they come to Australia...but im going to see U2 the day before that hahaha...awesome chapter cant wait to actually find out what bubby is
seeleyswifey chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
Awesome I love it. Cant wait for more. Hope this next update doesnt take as long
TinySnowflake chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
OH MY GOSH!

I really hope its a girl , update soon, because im EXCITED.
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »