Reviews for Pregnant? What makes you think that?
abbydog26 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
In this chapter u made a mistake or 2. U changed your point of view from Edward to Bella and u said edward thinks it's a boy but b4 u said Eddie thinks it's a girl
godnessofimaginarylights chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
I love your story! Is so sad that you have stop writing.
MsBitaboo chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
SHAME ON YOU! You shouldn't betray you friend like that! I had that done to me and I had never forgiven her for it. you should delete this story, it's just not right what you did!
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
That's fucking stupid! Do you know how pissed I am now? This is the best Twilight fanfic iv ever read & ur stopping it? I understand ur upset about using ur friends stories, but I do the same thing w/ a small difference, she hands me the paper & tells me 2 post it. Why don't you ask 4 IRS friends forgiveness & then ask 2 keep writing so that u don't have all ur angry readers coming 2 ur house & breaking ur sink, myself included, screw the fact thra I'm in Texas & would have 2 get on a plane. I would do it!
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Why do u skip the best scenes? This is rated least T right? Then why no making-out? It's so juicy to read and write...
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Holy hells, that was 1 weird as hell little extra scene there!
Vero Diaz chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
wow! so i thik this mean that you wont finish this story right?
randomarabness chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this story, its like my fith time reading it. Thanku for your review by the way
Ira Bell chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
thats so stupid not updating for a friend I love this story I wish it would get finished
jetbrat chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
how about allirose jazem for a girl, or for a boy carsed jary
Zuma12121 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
that was weirdly funny Sacha-lee-sama! i like the sound of shower sex though(:O
Zuma12121 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
how dare you even to consider thinking that this story isn't absolutely wonderful Sacha-lee-sama! it's a disgrace & an undermining of your talented writing skills! this is a fabulous story, but i hope the baby is a boy, i've always wanted it to be a boy, i mean, Reneesme is cute, but still. I'm so glad Renee is so chill about the whole thing! i understand it in the book, but also Charlie! & just a random question, are you British? the writing style just reminds me of that i guess... anyway i gotta get back to reading this wondrous story!
Zuma12121 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
what a wonderful chapter... & it was long too! i just love long chapters... it's nice to read them, the longer the better, she didn't give Edward his birthday gift!
Zuma12121 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I LOVE YOU FLUFF MASTER!
Zuma12121 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
that was epic, epic is all i can use to describe it's awesomeness correctly...
779 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »