Reviews for Pregnant? What makes you think that?
Scarlet3086 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Please come back and finish this! I love it...please don't make me beg because I will!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love the first chapter, Bella does have a point even though she's totally wrong though
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I got really confused at the end because you switched from edwards POV to bellas? But i figured it out:)
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
"Do you Isobello swanny take this sexy beast to be yo' husband?" Asked the minister.

"FUCK YEAH!" I shouted, jumping on Edward and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Everyone gasped in shock as we both fell to the floor humping each other like dogs.

This made my Day! I LOVE IT! Haha!
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Awwww :3 I LOVED the part at the end about the I DO! IT was soooooo cute!
RobsessedTwihard51386 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Love it soo far! Its good! I love your writing!
nbrian72 chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
sorry to hear you're not going to be posting anymore. i was enjoying the story, have you thought about adopting the story out?
abbydog26 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
In this chapter u made a mistake or 2. U changed your point of view from Edward to Bella and u said edward thinks it's a boy but b4 u said Eddie thinks it's a girl
godnessofimaginarylights chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
I love your story! Is so sad that you have stop writing.
MsBitaboo chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
SHAME ON YOU! You shouldn't betray you friend like that! I had that done to me and I had never forgiven her for it. you should delete this story, it's just not right what you did!
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
That's fucking stupid! Do you know how pissed I am now? This is the best Twilight fanfic iv ever read & ur stopping it? I understand ur upset about using ur friends stories, but I do the same thing w/ a small difference, she hands me the paper & tells me 2 post it. Why don't you ask 4 IRS friends forgiveness & then ask 2 keep writing so that u don't have all ur angry readers coming 2 ur house & breaking ur sink, myself included, screw the fact thra I'm in Texas & would have 2 get on a plane. I would do it!
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Why do u skip the best scenes? This is rated least T right? Then why no making-out? It's so juicy to read and write...
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Holy hells, that was 1 weird as hell little extra scene there!
Vero Diaz chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
wow! so i thik this mean that you wont finish this story right?
randomarabness chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this story, its like my fith time reading it. Thanku for your review by the way
786 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »