Reviews for Pregnant? What makes you think that?
opal aline chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Awwww, love seeing a happy Edward.
opal aline chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was so cute!
TributeLovato chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
This is amazing please continue! :D
emily chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
love it 3 great job!
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
that was good keep it up
mintgil chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
OMG ! NO, this is not happening , i loved this story and know you are just going to stop it . why ? i really loved this stuff . hope your friend gets a change of heart , so you can continue posting
WrestlingDirectioner chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
I don't applaud your actions but I applaud your apology to everyone and your friend. Good for you for saying sorry.
espaniola112 chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
aaawww i wish you had gotten to upload the end after birth and stuff. this was realy nice to read i stayed up til midnight just to read more! and in return im a grumpy bitch and more depresed than is my escape i guess you could call it and the offical pre birth was not so nice i didnt realy like it. it seemed too out of character so im so pleased you uploaded rennee intruded on bella and edward at the end was a bit too graphic but other wise i loved it. im confuced was it you or your friend who wrote this or was it both of you? either way it was brilient i liked it more than the official one it was so much nicer and edward being to nice. it was just right just how most of us or all of us wanted it to be. thank you so much and i wish you would post more on this a proper ending... but if you dont want to i will understand. its a shame you didnt get to finish her pregnancy and develp the love of bella, edward and the baby girl. i realiced you changed it a bit, in letting jacob imprint on someone else. it made everything balance out and he didnt have to imprint on the baby. i was wondering if the wolfs would get involved... well anyway realy good version loved it and i think you are realy a nice person only you make the wrong choices. think through your decitions i made that mistake and ended up getting a real (verbal they didnt physicaly hurt me) beating. i guess its possible to be too good an actor for your own good, my parents dont even noitce the fact that im depresed. well actualy they dont see much of me. im either in my room on my laptop,reading or with my dog alfie hugging him on his lazyboy chair. hes like my jacob. sweet,caring,protective,observant,understanding but he gets on my nerves when i walk him nand when he misbehaves. well thank you again for uploading this book its realy good who ever wrote it. remember every person is nice just they make the wrong choices, dont make the wrong choice, think of others as much as think of your self. hope to hear from you soon

from

espaniola112
AllisonteamEmmett chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
It's ok. A lot of authors do that. I once read a story then foun out that the author took it from someone else. It's ok. It's bot your fault. Did you tell your friend? I might email you to talk to you. Again, it's alright. :)
Rebecca chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
I love your story when she going to have the baby
jayna2009 chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
It is okay sweetness, there are a lot of authors that do that but will not admit it. I'm not just talking about on here either, you did a great job by telling us I appreciate it. Thank you very much. I hope your friendship is on the mend if it's broken. I forgive you.
HesMines chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Well...at least you were big enough to admit it. Hope it hasn't completely destroyed your friendship. For what its worth, I forgive you. Not entirely sure how old you are, but going by 'AS Levels' on your profile, I'd guess teens? Anyway, the fact it was two years ago says you were young and stupid. I can tell you're sorry and hopefully you've learned from the whole thing.
mintgil chapter 18 . 7/1/2011
great chapter as usual . please update soon
mintgil chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
i loved their game , Bella must have been really embarrassed .
mintgil chapter 2 . 6/30/2011