Reviews for Pregnant? What makes you think that?
randomarabness chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love this story, its like my fith time reading it. Thanku for your review by the way
Ira Bell chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
thats so stupid not updating for a friend I love this story I wish it would get finished
jetbrat chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
how about allirose jazem for a girl, or for a boy carsed jary
Zuma12121 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
that was weirdly funny Sacha-lee-sama! i like the sound of shower sex though(:O
Zuma12121 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
how dare you even to consider thinking that this story isn't absolutely wonderful Sacha-lee-sama! it's a disgrace & an undermining of your talented writing skills! this is a fabulous story, but i hope the baby is a boy, i've always wanted it to be a boy, i mean, Reneesme is cute, but still. I'm so glad Renee is so chill about the whole thing! i understand it in the book, but also Charlie! & just a random question, are you British? the writing style just reminds me of that i guess... anyway i gotta get back to reading this wondrous story!
Zuma12121 chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
what a wonderful chapter... & it was long too! i just love long chapters... it's nice to read them, the longer the better, she didn't give Edward his birthday gift!
Zuma12121 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Zuma12121 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
that was epic, epic is all i can use to describe it's awesomeness correctly...
opal aline chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Awwww, love seeing a happy Edward.
opal aline chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was so cute!
SuspianFeels chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
This is amazing please continue! :D
emily chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
love it 3 great job!
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
that was good keep it up
mintgil chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
OMG ! NO, this is not happening , i loved this story and know you are just going to stop it . why ? i really loved this stuff . hope your friend gets a change of heart , so you can continue posting
WrestlingEmotions chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
I don't applaud your actions but I applaud your apology to everyone and your friend. Good for you for saying sorry.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »