Reviews for Animal Crossing: Mario Style
Paxitron chapter 6 . 5/26
I PERSONALY VOTE TO GET RID OF GORMET GUY (but i still like cake) and to replace him, in should come Blue-toad (he does not hav the same personality as toad) or if you choose not to then GOOMBELLLLLLLLA
Pikminsanity chapter 6 . 3/2
This is pretty hilarious, nice job! I vote gonzales jr out, and Starlow (the star sprite) in.
SuperPaperPokemon chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
FINALLY! This story was at the very bottom of my favourite list. As for the ellimination... I want Gourmet Guy out and Chippy A.K.A. Starlow from Bowser's Inside Story game in.
Princess Strawberry Serenity chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
IT'S TOO GOOD AND FUNNY, I CAN'T DECIDE! The Gourmet Guy is the funniest(oh wait is that a word? xD)
candy chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I think toadette should come and catch him and she gets on the show
candy chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
I totally think boo is going to win or toadette can come out of nowhere and capture him and It should count for her getting on the show
candy chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I love this fanfition I think roy needs to go bring in toadette
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Please kick Gourmet guy out and move in Willie Coyote.
Celestearts chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Interesting. I think Boo has a pretty good chance of winning though i liked toad so i would like him back. For the next elimination I want Gonzales Jr. Out and donkey Kong (or diddy) in. Thanks!
SuperPaperPokemon chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
boo will win. you could make bowser apear and make everyone pay for his brokn windows
AnnaAmnesia chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Boo will win. Invisibility and going through walls FTW!
Duskspirit chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Umm, Roy! I don't like him at all. And I want...Baby Mario!
AnnaAmnesia chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Go WeeGee!

Anyway, I want Roy out. All this mindless 'DESTROY!11!1' stuff gets old afer awhile.*Paints Target on head*

Can we let Boo in? Ghosts rock.
burningdragon26 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Gonzales Jr., out! Boo, in!
rabbitgrills5 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Amazing story.

I would like ella to move out because she is not that move i think luigi. Best mario charachter ever