Reviews for Addicted To
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
GraveRobber stole Marni's body, I'm pretty sure. *scratches head* Umm, okay. Anyways, awesome chapter, heck, awesome story. But it says here that you haven't updated since July of 09. Dude, what gives? Is it on haitus now? Discontinued? Long break? I want to see more! You said you were going to add history and stuff with the deleted scenes and extra interaction at the Opera. I want to see that history! You have to update on this soon! You have to!
TZ Fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I LOVE the fact that you wrote this as a continuation to the opera. I can just hear all of this dialogue delivered in song! Very impressive! Please continue.
completetherainbow chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
I must insist that you update, and soon. I've read this entire story about four times, and because of it, I'm starting to accidently rhyme my sentences... Please, for the sake of my sanity, update!
Stefanie chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I have to say, this is the best Repo fic I've read so far. You keep everyone so in character that to me it could have almost been written by the directors themselves. In my mind this could actually be a possible sequel to repo. And I know the lyrical dialogue must be hard, but keep it up! It makes the scenes between graverobber and shilo even more heartfelt.

I DO hope you continue this. You haven't updated since July, but I hope this doesn't mean you quit the story.

Great job!
Anamin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Isn't it odd how the Reopoverse just claims you? You described my precise spiral exactly. I find the characters won't leave me alone. Cheers.
The Lady Osipria chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
Awesome ! I love this story! I had overlooked it a few times but I decided to have a look! Please update soon!

xoxo
freak with a pen chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
graverobber seems a bit cold, and possibly bipolar in this chapter but i understand why. great chapter
freak with a pen chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
i've noticed that some of the dialouge rhymes. is this what you are going for because it's a bit hard to tell with the way you have it set up. don't get me wrong, it's a great story so far, i was just wondering.
luv the opera chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
this is amaIng! the first repo fic iv'e ever read and this is the best! the way they sing talk is very clever and awesome! I totally got chillz

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LiteraryFaerie chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
I just found your story this morning and was thrilled to find that i had an amazing new chapter to read when i got home! keep up the great work!

i think Graverobber took Marni's corpse out of the wall, btw.
LiteraryFaerie chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I think yer doing a great job at the lyrical dialogue and yer characterization is spot on.

More please?
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
it is like a song is ways of rhyming words.
tinkster chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
I love this fic. The conversations are fantstically written, and I can almost hear them singing in my head. I can't wait for the next chapter!

ps. I love graverobber too ;]
Genesis04 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This is so good! I love the lyrics/conversations. It's very well written, I can't wait for more!
mildetryth chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Dear God, you're a genius! Those conversations are AWESOME! I can't believe you cazn actually do that, but you manage to reporduce those things just like in the movie!