Reviews for Blackmailed Love
twimima7 chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
Good story thank you for the happy ending.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Ha! Edward is going to be another Jerk? From the sound of his brothers.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Yes, Jacobs done gone out of the picture. Jerk! Great chapter.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
That anal sex wasn't believable because you have to prepare the back door before you just stick it in, if that really happened she would be in pain and probably bled.
Luveb chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I love it!
melissa chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
do you ever read what you just wrote? most chapters are good but the last one was just anoying to read.. he said softly she said softly like 20 times in one bit of writing.. i like the story but that is just something i need to say because it is really anoying me.. that and do your homework, dont put things in a second time as if it is a first
xx
loved it!
bundleb chapter 31 . 8/9/2010
GOOD STORYLINE
LillyJo chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
hey, i really like this story so far. its hard to read gramatically and spelling wise. But i can't stop reading it. I pushed my kids outside so i could be alone to read.

HAHAH
live2die2live chapter 31 . 6/29/2010
ok i just kinda feel like i MUST address this issue. it seems like after every few sentences you have this inane need to write 'caused', it would help if you changed your wording so as not to get too repetitive. also you make the mistake of writing 'he said, she said' right after any sort of dialog, which is seldom necessary once you give reference to who is speaking. furthermore you tend to change your point of view which is a big no no, it goes from 1st person to 3rd sometimes in the same sentence, when writing anything you need to stick to one thing. i've noticed this in a lot of your stories, now not saying they weren't good, becasue they were all enjoyable. but ya know it helps to have some criticism every now and then, hopefully this will help you in future writing projects. keep writing becasue you do have some awesome ideas :)
mahikawuf chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
I just wanted to leave a note and say that I enjoyed the story a lot. It was hard to read due to several spelling and grammatical errors through out it but enjoyable just the same.
cpbr chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
practically every single sentence has the word 'causing'. use your brain, woman. i know you can do better than this.
iFanfic369 chapter 31 . 1/25/2010
WOO! that was amazing! I'd like to be blackmailed by a Edward Cullen *blushes* LOL jks only xD i love ur story so much! WE!