Reviews for The Adventures of Mikaela and Wheelie
GDeNofa chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
These shorts were adorable! I would say my favs would have to be Nightmares and this one. Great job!
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
yay foodfight!
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Shark week? i've never heard that before! XD XD XD thank the Gods neither Screamer or Megsy has a "shark week" nothing would survive! ROFLOL!
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
galloway is an asshole of the highest order he had it coming
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
aww poor wheelie. thats horrible i'd cuddle him too...maybe
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
yeah sam was having a good laugh at wheelies expense.

wheelie's not gonna last long is he? ROFLMMFAO!
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
those 9 little words musta been torture

does primus fling thunderbolts down on people? i'd like to know

and which transformer decided to shove their tongue down his throat? I NEED to know! XD
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
eww gross
XD whoops almost got yourself caught there didn't ya wheelie?
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
aww. ok so he does hump her leg and awww this was cute even if he's the creepiest thing ever
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
the right leg was rightfully his (imagines mikaela's horror as he starts humping it like a dog) XD

and you go wheelie.

what do autobot cookies look like and what reward? btw i saw this description and knew that it could only contain hilarity
MitzvahRose chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
*Chuckles insanely* Haha, epic foodfight! ...Never thought I would say that, lol xD

I actually felt really bad for Mikaela during this, so thank goodness the perverted drone finally had a good/bad idea. :3

So? Where's the last chapter?! :DDD
MitzvahRose chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
-.- I sure hope you're a girl too... if so, this would be funny. Otherwise, this chapter was very insulting...

I gotta say though... poor Wheelie, lol XD

And seriously? But, I admit, this line made me laugh xD
All he does is eat, sleep, and blow squishy methane gas! After being facially subjected to the turmoil that was Fang's "fart" as his Warrior Goddess would call it, he lost all respect for anything below human intelligence.
MitzvahRose chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
*Eyes widen, cheeks puffing up and turning red before I finally burst out laughing*
Hahaha! H-hilarious! Dang, it's about slaggin' time Galloway got what he deserves!
MitzvahRose chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I'm so stupid! I just read your author's note on the last chapter... how could I be so damn inconsiderate?!

I'm so sorry about your grandmother, even if it has long past. :'(

*Tears up again, this time truly in real life* ...That was so sad... I barely even managed to crack a smile when you added the humorous ending... *Smiles weakly, grimacing* Well, I can now say that you have successfully given me an idea for my first Transformer fic.
MitzvahRose chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I have but one thing to say...

HAHAHHAHA! XDDD