Reviews for Neon Toppa EVA Lagann
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 3 . 6/14
I know it's been seven years, but please humor us all and UPDATE ALREADY! Shinji needs the good ollet me see you grit those teeth' treatment, and Gendo deserves to get a Giga Drill Break to the face for all his crap. Also, did you count episode 5.5? BTW, a bit of suspicion/comedic confrontation around the EVA girls from the bathhouse episode of TTGL would be greatly appreciated.
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I'm anxious and distressed regarding the next episode. The gunman's have moved independently before on command, at least Simon's did, so hope exists.
ZiggySmallz chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
well, this was turning out amazing. sucks it died. but im definitely interested in checking out any other work you have.
Muffinbutton chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Don't know if you still read these, or if this fic is still even being made, but damn, I'd love to see more of this. You portray the character's interactions with eachother perfectly in my opinion. Great job m8.
Gonstika chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
This needs to be updated!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
This is an awesome, yet strange combination if I've ever seen one. Two worlds where therapists don't exist, yet one of them includes weaponizing insanity (provided it's cool enough) to break physics, while the other has people whose lives end up seriously fucked up due to lack of a way to deal with their issues. Bound to be fun. I hope you end up with a sudden, irressistable urge to pick this up again.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Over your author's note -
This is TTGL. SUSPEND BELIEF, IGNORE LOGIC, IF IT CAN HAPPEN, IT WILL.

Otherwise, Good chapter.
Bardad101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Wow. Friend directed me to this recently, just got around to reading it. You really have something going here don't you? Here's hoping you keep it up, I'm eager to see what you do with the relatively small timespan left in canon EVA.
erching chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
shame you dropped this I didn't think there were any decent gurren lagan evangelion crossovers
Weaponized Mind chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow. I did not expect this to work so well. I really like how you've had Simon and Kamina avoid entering NERV, and I like how you've put them in this universe. It fits well enough that it didn't break my suspension of disbelief, which other similar crossovers in this vein have managed to do. You have Kamina and Simon's personalities down pat, I was a little surprised at Simon having a dislike of Shinji, but it really does fit his personality, his actual personality not just the one I remember (which of course is much more rose tinted). You really need to update this catagory to be a cross-over because I have read all (at the least the ones that didn't appear to be garbage) EVAxGurren Laggan cross fics on the site and this has to be the best, or at least one of the very best. Anyhow I really enjoyed this and I really hope to see more of this. Keep up the good work! :)
Da-Guru chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Mmm, very interesting. I see many fireworks in the future. Please, do keep up the good work.
Error Name not found chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
You've probably abandoned this. Perhaps you're dead (A real man never dies, even if he's killed!...), but this fic was really good.
Kaisei1011 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm writing again... Because I can't get this out of my mind. This is such amazing fic and I'm dying to see the Eva Lagann... And more about thia, about how Lagann Merged with Eva. However... Still nothing. I'm starting to believe you died in real life because of your inactiveness...
You remember this Scene, right?
Must bring back Bro...
Must Bring back bro
Must bring back bro
Must bring back bro...…
KingsJester chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Hello. I really love this fic since it has so much potential. I think it's fitting that Kamina would see Shinji as a hero, since he's very similar to Simon, whom Kamina always believed was the true hero. It would be awesome to see the Eva-Gurren-Lagann combinations and crazy hijinks that must follow. Please find the inner strength to finish this fic!
ZidanReign chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This story idea is to awesome for it to stay dormant! Please! If your alive Qing! Revive this epic piecd of fanfiction!

We beg if you!