Reviews for When a Rose Dies: A study of passion
Twilight the Wolf chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
That... Was depressing... HOW COULD YOU? Naw! Jk! Great story, sweetheart! U r awesome, but yeah I agree, you have to devote yourself to writing! It'll balance your skills and make you a better writer later on!
AnntheHedgehog chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh my god! that almost made me cry. But still nice story.
Rhioana Night chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Loved it! Just next time, check your grammar for passive voice.
holly chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
You kill my hero ( r.i.p
Lazlo Pizazzlo chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Wow, what a fantastic story! Emotions are overwhelming me-I'm so happy that it was such a great story, but the ending! Argh! Noo! DX

I have to admit that I'm not one for the whole "Sonic snaps and hurts Amy's feelings, followed by a Shadow-Amy confrontation that makes Amy realize feelings" plot. Very dull and overused. -.- However! You managed to conceal it enough with other conflicts so that it didn't seem so apparent. And I am certainly okay with that. You did a good job with that part, yay!

I think I saw one "loose" where a "lose" should've been but that's picky. XD; Minimal grammar errors means PRAISE TO YOU! It seems like it's SO hard to find a good story with proper grammar these days ;)

I was a little sad to see Shadow kill Amy...wait, what am I talking about? I was TERRIBLY sad when Shadow killed Amy! He should've been able to fight it off and be strong! DX Ah, but it was a great twist that made this story even better-pulling a crazy turn like that draws people in. Kudos!

With all sadness aside, this was a very well-written, emotional, and strong story you made! Well done!

-Laz
Shadamyforevera chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
OH hohohoho Shadow you naughty boy :D on to the next chappie though!
Shadamyforevera chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
bada ba ba ba! Im lovin it! LOL. No really i love this story!
Shadamyforevera chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Amazing! I love how shadow described amy. Your truley a master at writing :)
Normal-looking Freak chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
D'aww, i was specting a happy ending, but...Oh well, the world is a b*tch, all we can do is deal with it 'till we die, right? :P
Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Egh, i'm tired and wanna sleep, but i'm definitely finnishing this! Mark my words!

Now, on ta the next chappy
Semper idem chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Love this story!
Shallala chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is a great chap!

Aw, Shads is so sweet to her!

And sonic here is a *

Great work!
SugarSonic chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Pretty sad at the end, but still a great story. :)

The way you portrayed the characters and their feelings is what I liked the most. Great job!
SugarSonic chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Aw, those two are just so cute together! Loved this little relaxing scene and the last lines when Amy felt his heartbeat.

Great chapter! :)
SugarSonic chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Nice! Love the way you described their feelings! :)

Hope Amy gets well soon...