Reviews for A New Window
Brissar316 chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
This chapter actually brought me to tears with a small smile on my face.
Brissar316 chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
I was gonna beat the shit out of you and possibly stop reading this story because of where you were going with this. Skimming through the chapter I happened to notice Grimmjow's name and I knew you don't portrait him as the rapist type so I read on from there. At the least you made me realize I would fucking murder...no, slaughter would be a better term, someone doing that.
Unknown2112015 chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
Nice, why not do a third story to build off this for you are doing well with the characters. I like very much.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Awesome. Just to let you know, EVERY chapter in the prequel and this one are just plain awesome. Keep it up!
Sparkysbro chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Sensual, loving, and emotional. Great chapter!
Sparkysbro chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Great fight! I'm liking Kaien's powers!
Sparkysbro chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
I really like Ikasam, she is a very unique character. And it's nice to see that Isshin hasn't lost his... touch.
Sparkysbro chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Okay, Masaki surprised me. I like the pairing though. THAT is originality!
Sparkysbro chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I just love it when an awesomely powerful character cuts loose for a bit!
Sparkysbro chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
I'm liking the abilities! And it's nice to get acquainted with some of the other characters.
Sparkysbro chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Ah, another gratifying chapter! I especially love the Ulquiorra/Karin pairing!
Sparkysbro chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
"She just realized she hadn't aimed high enough." Okay, that was freaking adorable.
Sparkysbro chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Ouch, that was painful to read, both with Asuka and Kien and with Kin. But it was soooo good at the same time! :D
Sparkysbro chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Ha, that was really cute. As vaguely disturbing as it is, this is exactly how I imagine Chizuru and Grimmjow would act.
Sparkysbro chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Ah, love, loss, and years gone by. What normally makes a great story in and of itself proves to make a great chapter as well.