Reviews for The One That Knows
Very wonderful!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is good.
PenBlender '95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Huzzah! There aren't nearly enough Sweets fics... Why do all characters get forgotten if they're not part of a couple? Anyway, I adored this and you really did Sweets justice. A sequel would be beyond awesome.
stardustkr7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I love how this makes so much sense, this explanation of which one it really is. I've never looked at it that way. I guess I'll have to go rewatch old episodes from this point of view now. I'm not completely convinced. It took several weeks of reruns for me to decide that it must be Brennan who knows of her attraction. But reading this, I guess you can have your cake and eat it too? xD

And I love Sweets! *cuddles him like a baby duck*
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love this one. I love the reference to non-intimate intimacy and love the Sweets/Wyatt interaction. You write both so very well. I also love reframing the "which one" question in not either/or simplicity (which is honestly how I interpreted the statement when I saw that ep) but in the "which one STRUGGLES" perspective. That is just brilliant and your rationale is perfect. Great job!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
oh. haha i totally agree with your fic wyatt. they both know, for sure. at least it seems that way to me. anyways, great job. loved it!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I have to say i loved the way u settled the debate! excellent work!
Phlanges1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I thought this was a wonderful explanation of "who is the one that struggles"? I thought you portrayed Gordon Wyatt very true to form. You can really feel Sweets character as well.

Great Job!