Reviews for After Thoughts and Reflections
AutoRacer1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Luv it 3
Botosphere chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
What a great resolution to all the stress they'd been under! :) 'Bee in particular was put under so much greater strain than the other 'bots, and I'm glad you brought him all the way back to this quite moment of serenity. :D Well done! ~ Eowyn77
Minirowan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
The ending was really sweet, I love the idea of Sam, Mikaela, and Bumblebee as together as a family of sorts.

I think you did a good job with 'Bee's character, I can see him acting like this after such a trying week.
Well of Allsparks chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i enjoyed this story, you are a very good writer.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this story! The Sam/Mikaela/Bee friendship is so sweet.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very nice. I love how everything comes together at the end-nothing's been fixed regarding the issues still facing bee (like rachet or the twins or where to go from there, but there's this wonderful feeling of alls well in the world, with OPtimus and Sam and Mikelia by his side (or in him, as the case may be).
Soului chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very nice, I liked to see Bee's POV on events. The thing with the twins was great too.
SapphireBee chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw, cute story, loved Bee's revenge on the twins they could get to anyone after a while, the ending was so sweet, all of them together settling down for a good well deserved sleep, thnx for posting :D
icys chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"I don't like your manners" seriously need to appear in the scenes. They fought Devastator, yeah, but still in unprofessional way and annoying.

Very well written. I hope to see more from you. :)
Crossfire1205 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hey! I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your story. For your first Transformers flick it was really well written. It flowed nicely and your punctuation was good. I hope you do another one soon!

Transform and Roll Out!

Crossfire1205 aka

Jaime
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was your first? This story was amazing! You captured each of the characters' personalities perfectly! Especially the grumpy Bumblebee:) *snickers* The interaction between all the bots was very amusing and well put together. Great job!

As for Galloway... *evil smirk* You could have Prime and Ironhide intimidate him or something. I'll be sure to read the story!

~VLS~
Cin70 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
good. one with optimus,or Ironhide and or of captain Lennox are all three would be cool their POV's on the way home. love your story and how poor bee just wanted to sleep! thank you,cindy
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw how cute
xxnuttynicxx chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOVE IT!

Can't wait to see the sequel.
The Broken Blessing chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Loved this story :) Well written and everything. Like the idea for the other story. I'd like to see what the Autobots do to Galloway once they get a hold of him :) Good Job!