Reviews for My Prince
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAhahahaha! Tamaki so would be such a tease, though. And Kyoya would have to just get flustered~ SO CUTE!
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Heee, cute. :3
Buckethead chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
W-Wow... -little nosebleed-
Alliebabwe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
r u goin to continue? i liked it
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw, Kyouya is so cute like that! o- Those little moments before the Host Club starts are always fun to read about, and I especailly like this one since Kyouya's uncertainly is less explored in the fandom than Tamaki's. -
zeroworkethic chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww! I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I read a sweet KyouTama fic! It just makes me happy! _

I especially like your fics! They are all so awesome, except for that one that made me feel all depressed. I'm drawing a blank on the name, but I think you know which one I mean. And even that one was well written, I just don't like sad stories.

Yes, this story has convinced me, I must add you to my favorite authors!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aw i like it better when Tamaki calls Kyouya "mon amour" because he loves him _ and i do not see why Tamaki must be such a tease! tsk tsk Tamaki why so mean? lolz i kno he means it in good nature though! even though he leaves Kyouya wanting more when he can't have it at the moment (he can't very well go up to Tamaki and full out snog with him with guests there!) love the story very fluffy!
FigmentOfEternity chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Loved it! I hope you wrote more Kyoya fics! -goes to check-
TangerineSummer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aww, I liked this. Cute and well-written, a good combination. :) I especially liked this paragraph: "This was the one of those times Tamaki rarely saw what was behind the glasses during school hours. Just to see what Kyouya was feeling at that moment, what he's been holding back. Seeing this made the Suoh boy very happy, it reassured him that he could be there for Kyouya even when it was hard to understand what was wrong."

Also, I found it interesting that your fic started with the hosts doing their own things before opening, because I just published an Ouran Tamaki/Kyoya fic that starts like that too! Haha.