Reviews for Game, Set
Lululu chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Best Luluko fic ever!
happyypill chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Shit, this is so brilliant and so wonderful, and I can't express what I want to say, just—asdgshgduhfshk;;

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I promise I'd give a detailed review when I read it again in the future (because I certainly will). You may have just turned me into a Suzaku/Female!Lelouch fan, haha.

Excellent read.
Dark Majesty chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Damnit, that was hot. I'm especially fond of Leloucia having small breasts and being rather insecure, it's very suiting and I think within character. I don't usually read fanfics or care for them,let alone gender bending, but damn, this one really got me. Bravo!
kadajclone100 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i demand a sequel.
nachan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i'm not much for genderbent fic, but u writing made me like this fic; weird how lelouch being a girl changed things so much cause suzaku actually proposed to her when they were kid, how cute :D
poogl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wish this wasn't a oneshot :(

wish u wrote another chapter on their past D::D:D:D:

PLS WRITEEEE!
Raineh Daze chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Such a sweet story. Now, if only I hadn't had Stories and Innocent Days in my head. It's so hard to forget the Zero Requiem's approaching.

Guess they have to make what they can of their time...

You know, you're a good writer. Very good. For some reason it hurts me to think of this story just... sitting here alone, unaccompanied.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see just how different Code Geass could have been with Lelouch a girl? Sure, the military matters would change little... but the relationships, the weird nightmare that was his love life? Hmm... so many changes.

And I wonder, I do wonder... given how fragile he was MALE... just what would that translate to if female? Conventions of anime suggest he'd likely have some sort of illness. Unlikely, though.

And would Zero be male or female? Hmm... if male... poor Kallen, she'd be so confused. But pretending to be male seems more likely given how much easier it would be to order people around...

Not to mention how confused SHE would be... there's Suzaku, of course, but everyone else? Heh. Her reactions... so odd.

Heh, if you think anything of the idea, I don't mind if you start and update something like once every few months. Update schedules for so many good things are so irregular and when they DO update it makes me smile. :)

Well, guess I'll read some of your other stories soon.
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was hot. And delicious.

I love Luluko! :)))

And the ending was so,... Guh. I. LOVE.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*Gasp* I haven't reviewed this story? Wow - I thought I had already. Love the mix of sex and power-play, though I think that it's the affection behind all of their actions that really shine through. The small conversational flashbacks at the end of the story were really sweet .
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
hmm..that was hot

and

awww.. I love the flashbacks its so nice and sweet
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
awesome story
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
very good storyline i loved it

":)
Kattfish chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
OMG! That was cute & amazing!

Lulu & Suzaku soo bong together. XD

Lol

And the lemon was a great touch haha.

The ending littel "flashbacks"(i think) were cute too. w

Great job.