Reviews for Mutant Pirates
DarkenVoidAbsynth chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Okay, I can't help but read your fanfics on the x-men xD this was a halriouse parody!
rosalinda pink chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I love it! Please continue even if youve written ot ages ago
Super Marvel Fan Girls chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
I DEMAND a sequal! ;D
Super Marvel Fan Girls chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
OMG! That was cute!
silverchildakami chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
found this to be quite interesting and can't wait till you update it again.
StarKiss666 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
please update soon! Love the story!
blindkitten chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
WOW! This is hilarious! Keep up the good work!
shadowcat6620 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
i cant believe you dedicated this chapter to me! I have a cold right now and reading this chapter knowing that it was dedicated to me made me feel so much better! thanks so much! The chapter was hilarious, btw.
SeaSpectre160 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I LUV THIS!

After reading it, I had a serious urge to go watch the movie.

While I was watching it, I remembered that on Mythbusters, they did an epiosde on myths from pirate movies, two of which were from POTC. The first was where Will and Jack sneak over to the Dauntless with the canoe under water. If someone tried that in real life, they'd either shoot up to the surface, or somehow stay on the bottom and have their arms ripped off. It's just not possible. The second was the whole improvised ammunition. I don't remember how well that went. Anyway, I thought that might give you some good ideas. Please update soon, this is awesome!
Kereea chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Like the FOP reference! Good work, though I'd like a little more Xietro!
shadowcat6620 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
haha this is seriously good! does this go along with your other xmen evo stories? cuz if it does, i think it would be funny to see jean's reaction if the toddlers messed things up somehow
Heart Keeper chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Probably a silly question but what about Barbossa's monkey? Is Forge going to make a robot one like he did with the parrot? That's I wanted to know. Good work by the way.
fightforwhatilove chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
ahah! cant wait to see what kitty has to do to lance lol!
Parodoxical Shift chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
AWESOME! This story's wonderful so far. I LOVE the parts when they mess up the script to add things of their own in. Keep it up!
letsstartapaintwar chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
ahahah!

Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter

Keep up the great writing

MAF