Reviews for Invisible
guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
This was a cute, funny and hot fic. I loved that Ashley was the one that was pining after Spencer but Spencer really should have broken up with Carmen after she kissed Ashley and shouldn't have kept asking Ashley to hang out with her and Carmen, that's harsh. Also, Carmen accepted the break up and started dating someone else way too fast. But i liked this so thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :)
oOYuuOo chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I love it! Kinda speak straight to my heart kind of story. :))

I enjoyed reading this!

Thank you for the story! :3
cuteangel4eva chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
awww i love the end-concept it's very heartwarming and romantic. Yes Ash rambled a lot, Yes Spence is definitely a sex kitten, and Yes Ash is totally whipped and finally visible :) So all in all Yay for Spashley :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Totally whipped Ashley is something I wouldn't mind reading more about. Anyhow, thanks again for a great fic. Loved the angsty part but I liked how they got together (as it should be) in the end :) Looking forward for more stories from you. Thanks!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
You make this gal extremely happy :) Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
"You're not just my best friend."

"You're my forever."

My heart became a pudding.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
"I thought Spencer wasn't ready, but the reality is, I'm the one who isn't ready for this. The heartbreak I feel when she is with Carmen is nothing compared to how this will feel now that she knows."

People who read my story that I may them cry, making me the sadist, but you break my heart... So maybe you're an elite sadist? :p
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
"Moments later I hear her deep breathing, and I know she's asleep. I love times like this, when she falls asleep first. When I can take her in without worrying. When I can take my time enjoying the beauty of Spencer. When I can fall in love all over again."

I feel like I've been tortured from start to finish. Almost everything, every single line or paragraph, appears to be very poignant to me...They are heartbreaking poignant for me. I could quote so many of your lines, but I may have to fill this space to a full so I shall give my thanks again for the wonderful story you've written and shared with us.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Very moving as always. Thank you!
Brightly75 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
You've done a great job so far of conveying what it's like to be in love with your best friend. The end of the chapter caught my attention because it reminded me of an idiomatic translation of Patty Griffin's "Mil Besos" that I read years ago. Keep up the good work.

Encountering your love

I lost my faith

And that gave me my reason to live

I lost my heart in the 10 kisses

I left upon your lips

It may be a sin and

It may be insane but

I have to keep loving you until my heart comes back.
xspashleyx chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Amazing! I fell in love with this story, lol. You're such a talented writer and put so much emotion into your stories! i love it! and the ending was just too cute. :]
T-Rex-Ya chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
mkay so i really liked this story :) you had me tering up every now and then :) ahha

and spencer grabbing ashleys ass is hot :) lmfao good job you never dissapoint ;D
T-Rex-Ya chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
thanks for making me cry again xD jeeze youre talented xD

the whole couch thing i was like tearing up so much xD and maybe ti has to do with my period being soon but STILL ! LOL

i lvoe your writing soo so muchh 3

-Rachel
imaferrari chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Just read this wonderful story and, after reading a few others, too, decided I have to add you to my list of favorite writers. I've read this all tonight - I just couldn't go to bed without finishing. I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed each chapter, but I'll just conclude to say KUDOS!
kaatjj chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
god this story is my life..its scary ashley is feeling the exact same way like im feeling! and my friend treats me the exact same way like spencer treats ashley..only difference is that ive never kissed her..thank u for writing this!