Reviews for A Day in the Life
Vanessa chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Amazing. As a married woman with two kids, I can tell you that you have their married life spot on. This is one of the very best fics I've read, which is really saying something, because I've been reading them for years.
cleansweep21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is perfect...life really does try its best to get in the way of everything, so it's great to see them plow past all of that and make time for each other, remembering why they love each other so much.

If a couple can remember to do that, things will work out :)
Leesey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOVE.

Great characterization, especially.

Well written, too.

idol269 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I love R/Hr, and I've read a lot of stories about them. This might be the best one!

In any case, whenever you sail this ship, you can be confident that I'll be along for the ride.
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I want to know what Hermione did to Rita.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was really well written.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww! I love this story so much. I think I first read it on Checkmated (if that's possible), anyway, you are a brilliant writer. You write Ron and Hermione perfectly!
Aww chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I loved this. Ron's day was perfect: messy kids, his mom shouting at Ginny, work all day. Perfect perfect perfect. I really love Hermione/Ron when it's done right (ie Hermione isn't a bitch and Ron isn't pussy whipped) and this was definitely done right. The banter during sex was perfect. They're not fumbling teens anymore, they're very much in love. I like how Ron doesn't take himself too seriously but there was very much a hint of 16-year-old Ron when he talked about how glad he was no one would think he was an Auror because of Harry.

ANYWAY I loved this a lot. I have an account and I'll log on later and favorite it, but I just had to get a review in now :)
GenghisCohen chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I thought this was fantastic. Ron and Hermione both seemed completely in character, and you did a great job portraying them as complex adult individuals who love each other, but have very different world views. It was adult, but didn't sacrifice tone, character or humor. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Well, that wasn't such a bad day afterall! :) Haha. Go Ronald :) Good work as usual.
kareem33 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This is one of the finest pieces of fan-fiction I have ever read.
Avanell chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
very, very cute story! Loved how she tried to surprise him :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Cool perspective on how they might be married, but also shows how much they appreciate each other and are happy about their kids.