Reviews for Mary Jane Goes To Hell
Devil Rebel chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
It's weird to imagine this started as a "fix fic." It's much more involved, with crazy twists and turns. Darker than I usually prefer, but I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up
Uberscribbler chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm all for fixing this otherwise questionable editorial decision by the crew at Marvel. But is this really the way to do it?!

Guess I'll find out as it goes.
Spidey-phd chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
I'm reminded of Supernatural when Castiel engraves Enocian sigils into Sam's and Dean's ribs so that they can avoid the higher and lower powers. MJ could really benefit from something like that right now.

I'm guessing MJ is going to be looking for some kind of supernatural ally? Or someone with contacts... Kingpin?
Devil Rebel chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
so mj gets her own team? looking forward to that. keep it up
Wolvmbm chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
Nice update In showing the inner workings of Osborn's Dark Avengers.

I can't wait to see who's on the Beta team with Mary Jane.

Nice moment between Mary Jane and Daken in this chapter.

Do keep up the good work.
deathgeonous chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Wow, this is seriously good. Excellent even. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Wolvmbm chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
If this is taken place during Dark Reign, then what will become of MJ during the Siege of Asgard where the Dark Avengers fall and Osborn is finally arrested and place in Jail ? :(

Also what will Jessica Drew, the original Spider-woman, think of the "new" Spider-woman on Norman Osborn's Dark Avengers ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as this is one very, very risky plan from MJ to beat the devil at his own game. :(
Wolvmbm chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
Nice update, I still stay it would be better to bring in some of Peter's "friends" in case this fight goes south off the radar, but then again who can Mary Jane contact in such a sort time ? :(

I must say Norman's a stickler for a punishment if he's going to push Spider-man to the line he would never cross. :(

I mean what would someone like Uncle Ben or Aunt May would say to Peter's current actions ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
Devil Rebel chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
keep it up
Devil Rebel chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
keep it up
Spidey-phd chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
I am glad you've decided to keep going with this story. Does a great job of showing the duality of the Marvel universe - human and superhuman. Good job with the portrayal of the characters. I love May-Day!
Ratdogtwo chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
Glad to see an update ). anyway another great chapter keep up the great work
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Nice update, I must say MJ coming to terms with this magical mess up makes me wonder why doesn't she seek out someone with Magical powers to help her out a bit instead of having her complicate things futher in her present form ? :(

I mean surely someone like Loki or Dr. Strange can help her out a bit, right ? :(

Still, it was another nice update coming from you. :D

I wish you the best of luck and encourage you to continue on such a great and intriguing tale like this one. :)
Ratdogtwo chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
another great chapter keep upp the great work
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
I must say things are sprialing out of control for Mary Jane and if it wasn't for May's pressence in her life, then she would have lost it the sooner she got back. :(

Other than that this was another great update and a nice idea of including the Sandman within this storyline. I must say with Peter driven over the edge like this it makes me wonder about a recent Spider-man story arc entitled, "Grim Hunt" maybe you've heard of it right ? :(

The return of the original Kraven the Hunter and his mad family of Hunters taking on Spidey and the other Spider-related Superheroes.

Wouldn't it be a giggle if that was a part of this story in a way of upping the ante for the devil to push Peter More over the edge like this, and especially given MJ's recent meeting with Kraven while she was in Hell. :(

Still it's your story and these are your ideas. I do wish to encourage you upon such good work as I can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »