Reviews for Inevitability
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is beautiful :)
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'm impressed. This is EXACTLY how I think Spock's mind would sound and you've written it beautifully. Well done.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Good job!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautifully done!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Your characterizations of both Jim and Spock continue to impress me. I never doubt for a moment that I'm seeing things through their eyes. I also love all the vivid descriptions you use.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Lovely.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This made me tear up, seriously. I adore the transformation of Spock's feelings with regard to Jim, and some things jumped out at me as vivid and true, so much so that I can imagine them happening in canon.
A chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Is it just a coincidence that the majority of your Kirk/Spock stories start with an 'I'? 'Cause it screws me up. Anyway, watch the commas - you tend to run away with them and put them in places they're not needed, or forgo them in places they ARE needed. Commas kinda suck 'cause they're so hard to place accurately, but it's nothing a beta or a careful second read-through wouldn't solve.

I noticed a couple typos at the beginning; missing letters, words such as "you" instead of "your", etc., though it wasn't consistent throughout all of it, so maybe just a bit more awareness toward that in the future.

I loved the way you had this written in two parts describing what each felt and why - I like reading from Jim's perspective, but I like reading from Spock's, too. Nothing more than a stoic man-beast to get you worked up in the morning. XD

Similarly, I liked how you incorporated Jim's mother into the whole mix and added her to Jim and Spock's relationship; that was creative.

Anyway, thank you for the read!

- A.
Dew the Do chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Gah. Once again, I don'tn really have anything interesting to say here, because I loved everything in your story:)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I like the parallel fic. I was a bit surprised at the lack of the scene where Jim told the crew to stop gossiping though. Thanks for sharing.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aww, beautiful companion piece! I'm really glad you wrote it. _
Jisa chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Lovedi it! XD
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
He was compassionate, he was marginally insane, and he moved through the universe with the brilliance of a solar flare.

Perfect line.

Wonderful piece.
Neenabluegirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I loved this, it was so adorable. You write Spock very well. Very good story :)
Bjafi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ah! Wonderful! Another knockout ending, and a great job telling it from Spock's point of view. Vulcan's (even half-vulcans) are SO hard to write, but I think you hit the nail on the head. Anyways, fabulous job!