Reviews for Hyugas, Hot Springs, and Hinatachan
kevinhongpro chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Neji x Sasuke pure genius.
BentShuriken chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
That... was... beautiful...
Corazon dulce3 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Please continue to write
aryaputra chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
OOOOHHHH... I've always suspected Neji would bat for BOTH teams, not just one.

Becuz, where's the fun in that?

*Snorts*
aryaputra chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Wow. Sasuke's face is crammed so far into his ass, he has therefore ceased to see reason.

XD
aryaputra chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Ohmygawd. Is THAT what duck-butt head does when he's at home? Wonder if any other ninja walks around at home in their birthday suit?

...ow. I cannot imagine the pain of having a coffee table (at least it's not the DINING table) stuffed in your *bleep*
aryaputra chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
"...are your intentions toward Naruto honourable?"

Err... Sasuke, isn't that what you should ask a guy(not a GIRL)?
aryaputra chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHA... *Sniffs and wipes tears from her eyes*

Hiashi sure has a way with words, eh?

Oh Hinata, you poor, poor thing.
aryaputra chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Holy shi-... if my dad's anything like Hiashi, then I have a whole lotta worries for any guy I date.

Seriously Hiashi, Naruto's not THAT bad... right?
aryaputra chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*Gasps* Pfft. Hahahahah...

If this is how people die laughing, then I seriously need to rush to the nearest hospital. Now. XD
bigdogneversleeps chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Greatest story ever, so fookin hilarious. Please update
Lawi chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
It would be so funny if he gift her bra or something like that. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough *clicks 'Next ' button*
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Please continue - the wit is practically killing me. Honestly. I have to know what happens in the story. I just NEED to know.
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is truly brilliant. I'm laughing at nearly every other line. It's fantastically put together and very well written, the characters personalities depicted incredibly well for the more obscure ones. This has got to be one of the most detailed, imaginative and witty stores I have read in a while, and frankly I can't wait to read more.
kally-kal chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Thsi fic is great! update soon!