Reviews for These Tracks Stretch Out Before
reader50 chapter 1 . 5/29
I'm a little in the dark, I'm sure Sam is too. What did he do wrong that got him sent to the principal's office?
Molly Peace chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Sequel, sequel, sequel!
TheSpazChik chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This was so good! Thank you for true refreshingly good writing:)
zephyr hb chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Haha, great fic, I like to imagine hunter Deano in his costume whith a tail... XD.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
loved it.
KyuubiKontainer chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
This is hot! John Winchester like always has to piss Sammy off. And then there's Warren who btw is fricking sexy!
Morpheme chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Ha, so she's like, telling him Warren's favorite spots? That's so wrong and so hilarious at the same time. Thank you for the story.
Negativa chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Oh boy! I read this whole story in one short afternoon and now I want to read it again!

It's hard to find crossovers this good and yours is in fact deliciously good! You've mixed the two worlds so well, they're are hard to tell apart from each other. Seeing as they're different, you still got the superhero-feeling from Sky High and the (almost cruel) reality of Supernatural written in a perfect mix. Did I mention I loved it?

The characters are the best part here. They're realistic and Sam and Warren were so adorable together! Warren was nearly perfect, just the perfect amount of broodiness and charm. The characters had depth and so did your writing, by the way. It flowed, making it easy to follow.

I never really wanted the story to end.
Summercloud chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I've never seen (or read?) Sky High, but this was great! You're a good author, and I really enjoyed the fic despite not knowing one of the fandoms. Thanks for posting this, and I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of your work.
Cambian chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
This was a really cute story and I enjoyed it very much!
Efira-s chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Cute fic. I love x-overs and this one's a winner. Hope you'll write something more like this.
angel smile101 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This is a very cool idea. I would love for John to et warren
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm totally with you on the xover getto, bit. I've already read this story some where else. It would be nice if I could at least add it to my C2 group. Cool story. Will you ever do a sequel?
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is pretty cool so far. I like the crossover idea for this story...just how much of a crossover is there going to be? Anyways, looking forward to more, see ya!
Kyra5972 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Oh, I am so loving this! Sam and Warren is just...GUH! So yummy! I can't wait to see what happens next! More soon, please?

~ Kyra