Reviews for Kin
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/18
Erm... I thought the person with whom Sanji feels kinship beyond nakama is Zoro? They are seriously like ice and fire and they fight all the time.
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
You're making me cry waterfalls here! love this adorable cute and heart-melting/warming story!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Lovely fic.
emopiggy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was so sweet! I love your portrayal of Sanji's and Luffy's relationship with each other and their makeshift papas. Plus Sanji totally respects his captain. Nothing says love like a hot foot to the buns!
VickyNicky chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I totally agree with you as regards Sanji's respect towards Luffy. He's got the same amount of respect than any other member in the crew, he just shows it differently.
Sterling-Aster chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You know... I really like it when Sanji and Luffy interact seriously. I didn't realize that they had this in common -heh, shows how much I pay attention- but it's true! They don't talk to one another very often, but it's entertaining when they do. Great story, I liked reading it, and the characters are very real. Keep up the good work!
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
AGH SO CUTE OMG. I was hoping someone had seen that similarity and had an urge to write about it :)
thanks for being awesome :))))))
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
If only this conversation was real... Too bad
It would be great, especially if other crew unconsciously eavesdrop... XD
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Great! I didn't even think of that. Good tie between them.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Me too, I think when people think of Sanji, they think of him with Zoro or beautiful ladies and not with his captain who done so so much for him.
ShinoHina4eva chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Huh. I never thought of Zeff like that. But he didn't even know Sanji...maybe it was just a 'he's a kid' thing? So many questions...thanks for a story that made me think!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
very nice story. I m truly glad you decided to write about it, and in such a good style furthermore - left me with a smile and satisfaction :)
Shige-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great story !
Ppleater chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I was waiting to find a fic like this. It was a good one too.
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 1 . 4/18/2010