Reviews for The Captain's Choice
mika chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wow! Loved! But also it would have been perfect if it was a multichapter fic ;)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awww ... this was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
very good!
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cool
Ana chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow! I don't usually even bother to read one shots, because they always disappoint me for some reason. I prefer longer stories. But this caught my eye and it was bloody brilliant. Great job, enjoyed it :-)
NS chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ahh, a finished Hook-Wendy tale. Makes me happy!

Very well written. You captured the intensity of their emotions well.

I see the loquacious Miss Darkhart reviewed. I'm afraid I won't wax as poetic as the venerable Miss D, but I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments she expressed. You're a gifted writer and I truly hope you'll return to writing soon (or that you're a successful, published writer somewhere).
Skylinger chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Intersting one shot. I like it. You did a very good job.

~Skylinger
Kittie Darkhart chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I have to say that this is indeed quite original! It is not often that I come across a subject such as reincarnation on this site, and most, in particularly, in this fandom. Thank you so much for putting forth this marvellously obscure concept! And, oh, certainly the way in which you wrote this was really, quite powerful. I must confess that I myself have considered a very similar scenario with Peter, Hook, and Wendy, as I have to agree that the outcome of their meeting one another once again, and in another life—especially with Peter and Hook—would not be a pleasant occurrence.

It is also evident that all of the characters have, in their own way, remained quite true to their former personalities: Peter is still very much the confused and selfish child he was in the Neverland, Hook the vindictive and unforgiving marauder of children’s nightmares, as he was in his former life, whereas Wendy always seems to find herself caught in between these two warring factions. And yet, I find it fitting that she puts an end to all of the infighting, in confessing her regret of hurting Hook so long ago. She is so willing to have what she feels come to light, and explain a lifetime of regret to Hook, even if she to die after confessing such, just as I find that, with her confession, Hook may have, in turn, found that his eternal enmity which he felt towards Peter is something in which that he can finally let go of. I find that his cutting his and Wendy’s hair very symbolic, in letting go of the past, and thus moving on toward the future in this new life. The suggestion of Wendy accompanying him at the end was pleasure to read, as it encourages the suspicion of his having an interest in her from before. I cannot help but wonder what their lives will be like together after this point; but then again, that is, of course, half of the fun in this story being an opening ending for the reader to interpret!

But again, this story exudes a wonderful possibility in what would happen if Peter, Hook, and Wendy were given a second chance to make up for past mistakes. Perhaps they—at least Hook and Wendy—got it right this time around. One can only hope so! ;)

Thanks again for such an intriguing story! I shall certainly add this to my favourites!

— Kittie