Reviews for The Stars of Track and Field
SunflowersAndDandelions chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love your writing. Its been years since you have posted so I am not even sure if you will ever see this but I think your stories are beautiful. They are all infused with just the right amount of melancholy and wistfulness and yet still manage remain concretely grounded. I keep coming back to them.
Joy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
So well written, I really enjoyed this.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Sad, but in a really heart-touching way.
Count Happenis chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Goddamnit, this sucked. -_- I was expecting something incredibly good, but this was just...pointless.
Sapphire Black chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow, your work is one of the only running stories mixed with harry potter that I can find! I wish you could direct me to some more. It's also, unlike many fanfiction, well written, with good vibrant discriptions that are not in the least bit cliched. The spelling is better than mine will ever be, and futhermore it's a oneshot so I can get through with reading it with no hassle. It's cannon, yet it leaves room for any person who wants to imagine differently.

and as a side note, I always thought that Gogwarts needs a track around the Quittich Pitch anyway since the ground has no other use. Oliver Wood could have really use it for extra training and for all our closet athleates! And thanks for putting the aswome found magazine quote at the begining, it really makes me want to check out more of your stories.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really, really liked this. It felt very... raw? if that makes sense. I think you did a fantastic job with your transitions in this. You skipped a lot of time, but it didn't really feel like I had missed something, you know? Good job. I also liked the altering PoVs.
ifisher chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoyed this, especially how it was almost almost canon but not quite. My favourite line was "I'll meet it head on, and push right the fuck on through. Whatever happens, I'll know I went out fighting - lungs burning, heart pounding, and sweat stinging my eyes." It captured the whole piece perfectly.

(Also I did read it with a Harry/Draco sub-text, I've got to admit.)
Luke chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
For the runner in all of us.

I like harry/draco a lot, but this time I was really glad they didn't shag one another.
jessling chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
god. this one is you. in so many ways. you're neither boy; you're both. and it's amazing.
Arthisa chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Beautiful!

I would have loved more Harry/Draco friendship, but I really like how you've made it almost canon. There's so much in there, especially for a story where pretty much everything has stayed the same...

And the language used is really good. Most people don't bother in fanfics, but your ending...

Beautiful.
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Awh, that was lovely and rather plausible. Yey for subtext.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 7/2/2009