Reviews for now we'll parade around without game plans
FelineFine chapter 1 . 11/2
Oh, wow, shit. Nice.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/20
nice
SheWolfMedjai chapter 1 . 4/20
Okay for the first fanfic of this that I've read I gotta say... I love it! The way you used the time leap was perfect. It would totally match the anime movie.
xXKarma-Nagisa15Xx chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Confusing as hell
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
More than six years later, and people are still reading this wonderful piece. If you could have leapt to this point in time, would you be surprised?

Wonderful work, and I hope you're still sharing your talent with the world.
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please continue. This is perfect
MidoriNoMori chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Amazing
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
yessssssssss. love that last part. also loved the "time traveler's wife" aspect. suited this perfectly.
abbq chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Reread this after maybe a few years, and um, I am so in love with it all over again. and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo in general. (Forgot how much I miss this damn movie and how I want to watch it and cry all over again.) I love your writing so damn much ... so beautiful, so bittersweet, and yeah, I didn't see the happy ending coming, which was like a perfect double rainbow of a finishing touch. or something. I just ... have to reread your others again now too. because love is your writing, and I can't get enough.
Confused Panda Bear chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is a wonderful one shot! Keep up the good work!
underlings chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
gosh, your writing style is fantastic! :) thank you for sharing this lovely story with us; you were really able to convey the bittersweetness of chiaki/makoto ahh
Raining-skye23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow. I can see how you added some elements of the time travellers wife inside, which I think is pretty brilliant as it made the story more romantic and nuanced(: this fandom needs more love!
sereneworld chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i am in tears. i looked up fics of this movie that broke my heart on a whim and found this and it's amazing. thank you.
mapodoufu chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Yeah, so, I totally fangirled over this. Shamelessly. It kind of reminded me of The Man Who Folded Himself, but yours is way better and way less confounding (:
I'd be 110 percent supportive of a sequel (not that it isn't wonderful as is). Just saying xD.
n7shoujo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013