Reviews for Urges
glittergirl313 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
hi! i am in love with your stiry, urges! the lemon is perfect! not too much said, just perfect! but in a couple of spot su messed up names. like u said Lissa instead of Rose. other than that i LOVED it!") i hope to see more!

glittergirl313
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hi I've just started the 1st chapter of the second book of VA. Man I really hope Rose & Dimitri have yr story happen. I was so incredibly frustrated at the end of the 1st book. I fear this wont happen though. Lol anyway I loved your version, good job & Good luck in the competition
Maid With The Flaxen Hair chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
so this is epically amazing cause i love vampire academy series! i am defiantly voting for you just cause you were able to capture both the books pretty well i believe va better than twilight but thats to be expected.

im horrible with grammer so i didnt find any mistakes there but there was one part where you said Lissa instead of rosalie. "Emmett McCarty came over next and sat down beside Mike. He was dating Lissa, and I thought they worked very well together. His parents willingly turned into Strigoi, and so his reputation had not been very nice. He was in love with Rosalie, too." thats really it that i found about name mistakes.

Becca
JadeJeronimo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hi Hun (:

I'm a bit alarmed because, and please don't think I'm flaming, but you took Vampire Academy and just changed some names and added a lemon.

I personally don't think this is fair because your not using your creativity as much as you should. I just thought you should check over your story and make sure that you change it up.

"The "Off The Page" contest presents the characters of the Twilight Saga with the concepts of other published books and written work"

Use 'concepts', not the whole plot (: You got to twist it up and add some flare (:

Write it how you wished the actual book you're meshing Twilight with should have been.

Thanks,

Jade.
DarkPixy15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was amazing. I really like where this is going. Great job! :D
fugi.fang.'95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I loved the Vampire Academy series, so I liked this story, and will most definetly vote for you. I think the fact that I know the series helped me underdtand the story. You made a small mistake though in the 19th paragraph. You called Rosalie Lissa. Anyway, it was good. Keep up the writing.
unknown profile chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved it! specially since i've also read the vampire academy books ;D it was really good!
thepoterian chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Just thought I'd let you know, you slipped once.

"He was dating Lissa, and I thought they worked very well together."

Very good entry, never read the books so indeed I was a wee lost, but it was well written. ) Best of luck!
disabled now chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Thanks so much for entering! It was really good!
Bookward - Off The Pages chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Thank you for submitting an entry!

Good luck in the contest.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Thank you for entering! I liked it. :)