Reviews for A Light Shining Through
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
ha, that was good. i laughed out loud when I read the "offended cat" thing.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Haha what an adorable fic! I loved the ending. xD
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw short and sweet. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
la chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
The story went too fast dont you think?
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this was very cutee: D
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was super cute! i just wish it had the dialogue between sakura and sasuke you know? but other than that it was great!
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
simple and clean, i liked it, :D
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Cute. And well-written. Very clear. ;)
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
collide? i love that song! ! ! !

i like this! it's cute!
MsTeaN chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This just adorable.

And I believe it's the beginnings that matter too, so this is just what I've been craving. A short, sweet, SasuSaku oneshot. Especially since the manga itself has been... much less than satiating.

Thanks for this little boost in my SasuSaku drive.

C
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
,cool...?
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Cute, simple and sweet!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I agree with you on how fics need to be written about the beginnings, but I think so often people ignore the middle. I'd like to see a fic, a realistic fic, written about 7 years after Sakura and Sasuke get together. Because that, honestly, is when relationships are tested. And those sorts of fics are pretty hard to find (actually, I'm not sure if I've found one yet). Not saying your fics about the beginning aren't amazing (because they are VERY awesome), but just observing that the middle is important too. Ah, well. Anyways, great fic!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
it's so cute!
ayane04 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! I was actually listening to Collide by Howie Day while I was reading this :D Yes, the beginnings are important aren't they? ;P And I love Naruto in here - its just the way he is, the firm pillar of support whenever all of Team 7 threatens to crumble...
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »