Reviews for A Light Shining Through
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
LOVE IT!

And the title of this short story is the SECOND line from Howie David's song Collide )

Love that line

Love that song

Love Howie David

And most of all...

LOVE THIS STORY!

awesome-ness

kcas chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's a little too 'innocent' for my taste, I ussually prefer something 'stronger', like the T ranked compositions. However, you're right. Something 'innocent' should have been the biginning to all Romantic sotries about this couple.

This sory would be a very good biginning for something bigger. A pitty it's only a oneshot.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Short and super adorable. Very nice! :)
sonia chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Its so cute, but kinda short... I can see this scene in the actual story when Sasuke comes home.

Thanks!
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
yay, i liked it
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw. Short and sweet.

I agree. This is SasuSaku like its supposed to be written.

I hope this happens in the manga too. :)
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Short and cute. I like it. :D
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw, very very cute!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Short and sweet indeed.
Xanie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Naruto's big brother gestures are so cute, and it shows maturirty well.
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i like short and simple

those are usually the cutest. like now

the general girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was just small, subtle bits of pure awesome. c: I loved how in character they were and how it felt like what happened was the most natural thing in the world. 3

And Collide is a pretty awesome song too. :D
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love collide *0*

i think it was rather fast for Sakura to give in at this somewhat simple gesture, but sometimes its all a girl needs right? awesome job with this
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
first of all, your disclaimer made me think. :p

and second of all, this was perfect. it was just the right length and fluff. i love it.

megrim chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
...I bow to your SasuSaku powers. I never read this particular pairing just...'cause of what would happen to Naruto then (not a big fan of Hinata, see) but even I have to admit that you have, like, some sort of other worldly talent when it comes to Sasuke and Sakura, and the fact that this isn't too gushy (loved Naruto at the end, by the way ) helps quite a bit.

So yeah. Long sentence. But I liked it (the story, that is, not my run-on)

Aidan