Reviews for A Light Shining Through
ayane04 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! I was actually listening to Collide by Howie Day while I was reading this :D Yes, the beginnings are important aren't they? ;P And I love Naruto in here - its just the way he is, the firm pillar of support whenever all of Team 7 threatens to crumble...
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
LOVE IT!

And the title of this short story is the SECOND line from Howie David's song Collide )

Love that line

Love that song

Love Howie David

And most of all...

LOVE THIS STORY!

awesome-ness

kcas chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It's a little too 'innocent' for my taste, I ussually prefer something 'stronger', like the T ranked compositions. However, you're right. Something 'innocent' should have been the biginning to all Romantic sotries about this couple.

This sory would be a very good biginning for something bigger. A pitty it's only a oneshot.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Short and super adorable. Very nice! :)
sonia chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Its so cute, but kinda short... I can see this scene in the actual story when Sasuke comes home.

Thanks!
Sakura 8D chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
yay, i liked it
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw. Short and sweet.

I agree. This is SasuSaku like its supposed to be written.

I hope this happens in the manga too. :)
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Short and cute. I like it. :D
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw, very very cute!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Short and sweet indeed.
Xanie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Naruto's big brother gestures are so cute, and it shows maturirty well.
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
i like short and simple

those are usually the cutest. like now

the general girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was just small, subtle bits of pure awesome. c: I loved how in character they were and how it felt like what happened was the most natural thing in the world. 3

And Collide is a pretty awesome song too. :D
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I love collide *0*

i think it was rather fast for Sakura to give in at this somewhat simple gesture, but sometimes its all a girl needs right? awesome job with this
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
first of all, your disclaimer made me think. :p

and second of all, this was perfect. it was just the right length and fluff. i love it.

53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »