Reviews for Six Months
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 1 . 11/4
Beautifully bittersweet! I've always preferred the idea that they were in love...
Love it
hershey201214gmail.com chapter 1 . 9/12
This was amazing. My only comment is that it isn't longer. Still, it was beyond amazing. Keep it up!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh damn. I love this.
E.H chapter 1 . 6/13
aaaaAAAAAAHHHHHH
yaz chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I love this story the only mistake is that it's only 1 chapter
yaz chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love it make another chapter please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Omfg I need more of this
bleedingmaroon chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my gawd, this is really good. What a nice job you've done in it. It's really short, but you can see the emotions, silent and wonderful at the same time. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story to all of us. :)
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow, I loved this. Wow. Even in those few words, the power of Hades' and Persephone's love is so moving. What makes it even more interesting is that everyone watching has a conflicting view. Everyone knows that Hades and Persephone shouldn't be in love, according to Demeter, but it's obvious they all have their own private opinions. Best of all is Hades and Persephone, though. I could so clearly picture their goodbye stance and Persephone's quiet encouragement to herself. It was both heartbreaking and overpoweringly hopeful and strong. Beautiful story!
Roman Kotas chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow...
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Really lovely work with this. You use actions and not words to show how much they love each other, and that itself is masterful. Thank you for sharing :)
Aurea Zerrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
"This was a great story."
That was the simplest way to say what I think of this.
In just a few words, I think you've captured the situation of Hades and Persephone perfectly. It was very eloquently written, and the personality of each character shone through without any dialogue at all.
I like the ending especially. ;)
Keep writing!
-A.Z.
VioletWilson chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is terrific. You don't get many fics written from an outside point of view about these two, and this is really great. What an awesome last line.
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh wow. I wasn't expecting much of this, being so short, but this was good. I liked Hera and Zeus wasn't arrogant, as I usually think of him. If anything, Demeter was the bad guy here.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »