Reviews for I Knew You Before I Met You
Government Patsy chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
great story!

please keep writing!
catchaday chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This is a really interesting story, and well written for your first try! I'm enjoying it so far :) keep it up!
SassafrasGrey chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
okay; maybe i wasn't paying attention, but is mulder young again too? or is he still an adult? and wouldn't he be a few years older than scully? anyway, i was just confused. i still love this story.
SassafrasGrey chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I LOVE IT! Really, I do. Please update soon and never finish this story, because it is great!
AdventureGirl6 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Oh, this is a good idea.

Just a couple things from skimming... Mulder lives in Alexandria, Virginia. Scully lives in Georgetown.

Also, oh, it makes me cringe everytime Mulder refers to himself as "Spendor". (shudders) LOL
rickandlisaforever chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Very nice fic...we needed more updates soon and keep it up
rebafan4ever chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
i love the connection the two of them still have even though scully doesnt really know him. update soon :)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
lol

way cute!

yay! i cant wait to read more
musingsofacigarettesmokin'girl chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Aw young Scully, bless. Who doesn't love a bit of fluff? please keep writing can't wait till the next installment. hx
The Phantom Turtle chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I was going to agree with Rae2 about Mulder's behaviour being creepy, but, well, some teenagers (and not just teenagers) seem to be fascinated by pedophilia and incest and/or creepy Lolita-type stories - like it's kind of sexy, maybe? I've learned to accept that that's just the way it's gotta be and well, if writers are skilled and aware enough to understand precisely the implication of what they're writing, then there's no reason (except for the usual ones) why their stories can't be as good as Lolita...

And even if they're not skilled now they might still be lucky, work hard, strive to improve and in ten or fifteen years just be really, really embarrassed by what they've written and laugh it off as a learning experience. (And there's no shame in that, btw.)

You could try a writing exercise: imagine present day Scully's thoughts as Mulder introduces her to his 17-year-old girlfriend.

On the other hand the concept of Mulder going back in time and meeting 17-year-old Scully is really fun with lots of potential for good laughs (if this were an actual episode I bet it would be a comedy, not a drama...) and I was really impressed with your insights into Bill. Lots of writers just make him a really detestable character without attempting to understand his treatment of Scully - but you came up with a really believable explain for his behaviour.

Have you thought about taking this even further. That he believes no-one else is disciplining Scully (and that he's taken on the task himself) starts to reveal all sorts of interesting things about his character.

TPT
andreakayy chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
AH. I love this story. Poor Mulder, concussions suck... big time. :( Scully should be the one to constantly check on him to make sure he's okay. Post more son (:
Rae2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Is it not kind of creepy that he thinks a 17 year old is so hot? I mean, not that I care that Mulder's a pedophile...but at the same time, that's pretty creepy...and I kind of care. hehe...anyway, the story is pretty decent, besides that little creepiness. Is he 17 again? Because if he's like - 35 and she's 17, and he's leading 17-year-old Scully on...that's creepy. Anyway, yeah. You're a better writer than lots of writers here on fanfiction, so, um, keep up the good work! Just...try to keep pedophilia out of your other stories. This one, I'll let slide. ;)
SassafrasGrey chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
I love this story so far. Please, please, please keep it up. :)
MissWickedWitch chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
O i can't wait for the next chapter i like it when you have a younger version of either scully, mulder or even both. Update soon please :D
musingsofacigarettesmokin'girl chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Fantastic, want to see where you taking this! Exciting. hx