Reviews for For the Sake of a Friend
Stormgirl415 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh Takuya, you're so bluntly honest...nicely done here, I can totally see Kouichi and Takuya interacting like this. It's kind of a shame that Kouichi didn't get more screen time interacting with anyone other than Kouji. I like how you worked with their thought processes and emotions, and I think that both of their reactions are very realistic. Nice work!
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow... really nice story... real depth and insight... plus the chracters were in character! Stubborn Takuya and the shy Kouichi!
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Another story well done. - I really liked it. Well, still like it. XD Keep it going! (Not the story, just your ideas. -)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Pretty deep analysis, and yet both Kouichi and Takuya remained completely in character. Well done. There aren't many good Kouichi and Takuya friendship fics out there.
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
That's a a side of Takuya we rarely see
MUDKIPMON chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was so sweet; I never thought that Kouichi would be angsting so much about being possessed when I watched Frontier, but this gives a whole other side to him that I haven't noticed before.
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was pretty deep. And yet excellently in-character. You did a really nice job portraying both sides of the conversation, and the reactions. Keep up the good work!
ReimeiOokami chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice job!

Kouichi and Takuya should have more stories too them.