Reviews for Body Exploration Love Journey OH YEAH
TheDarkQueenOfRandomness chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
OMIFUCKINGOSH! RESPECT FOR THIS STORY!
I was in teeeeeaaaaaars!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Cyborg shouldn't have been embarrassed, but proud. It's not like he's bad at it. I guess no exibition moments for them. I wonder what those random guys want with the Titans.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hahaha that Hulk part got me! Lol Hahaha
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Star, you relise you're on their planet right?
Shadowruni chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
WTF...

I'm subscribing because of the massive WTF...
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
These villians are amateurs. The heros are amateurs. Not in terms of fighting crime but of 'getting it on'.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Hilarious. They should've thrown them out though and bought their own. I don't trust them. Plus why would beastboy need them? He's not with anybody. :P Can't wait for the next chapter.
PurpleRose chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
you should update this, it's really funny
Okthh chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
This stoy was SHIT WTF.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Boy I was really frowning at red wing, cause I'm slightly germaphobic so I kept thinking about how unsanitary it was. LOL! I like the pairings, I never liked Beastboy with anybody-his masterbastion part was good. I like how raw this fic is. I hope you update.
Ayra Amer chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Wouldn't hot sauce burn?

Anyways it was awesome and hilarious.
QueenKimo chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. This was...ahahahahahaha amazing. I just picture the end like Cyborg smiles real big and wiggles his finger sayin, "oh you!" *laughter* haha WTF to this;" front page would read "GIANT COCK DANGLING LIKE STIFF UNCOOKED SPAGHETTI NOODLE OUT OF LOCAL SUPERHEROES TOWER OH GOD JUST FUCKING KILL ME IN THE EYES RIGHT NOW I BEG OF YOU", I could have died. 20/5 highest I've ever rated. PLEASE WRITE MORE
QueenKimo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
MILK BALOONS? Omg I could cry. This was halarious. I loved it. You're an amazing parody/humor writer. 10/5
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You get this because that son of a bithc moterfoker Dr Facer flamed a me and called me a terrible writer! But you deserve it becuase you are terrible writer!

It is horrible. You're a loser with a lame life for writing this. your chapters are too long and too boring. Read and review my story "The Decision of a Lifetime Will Ranma Go Alone?" so you can see what a real writer can do. If you're smart enough and can find my story that is BITCH.

LOSER

Tell that bastard Dr Facer to stop Flaming a me or I'll flame all peoples related to him in even the smallerest ways!

And you can't report a me! Anon flames are Safe and I will tell I didn't do it Bitch and my friendx Angel Wings-008 Will proterct me and believe what I say!
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh god... This was hilarious. Good work!