Reviews for Parents Returned
tovarmarco14 chapter 1 . 7/18
im honestly getting mad at Naruto his pissing me off
Web-TheShadowCyberNinja chapter 29 . 7/13
The only thing we can agree with is their attack on Net Neutrality being a bunch of bullshit. But otherwise, go fuck yourself Kishimoto lover.
ronforfun03 chapter 21 . 7/5
Horrible. totally unrealistic. worst ending ever. Pretty much 15 useless chapters of Naruto moping and His parents trying to find a dumb certificate. Dont recommend, in fact, this story wasted my time.
This is getting too cheesy, we know what is coming. Why cant anybody be more creative and unique when wring a story? I am tired lf the same plot and plot twist.
No, i ninja di orochimaru non sono piu' forti hanno solo potuto colpire NARUTO perche' Minato e Kushina rimasero fermi a guardare il figlio che bastonava l'Uchiha feccia invece di sbrigarsi!in pratica sono codardi che han solo colpito alle spalle un avversario stanco e gia provato dalla lotta mentre loro erano di certo piu' riposati!Tutto qui!
LordAries34 chapter 29 . 5/30
I forgot how bad this story was
imnotraven16 chapter 29 . 5/28
awesome chapter
MiseryWolf97 chapter 29 . 5/28
Good chapter glad that him and hinata got together, interesting that he's also gonna be involved with temari, and im looking forward to who the first oerson on his hunt list is
...Oh god, this Black Comedy thing is really funny.

I never knew that such terrible writing can be faked to provide humorous parodies of character based on contrived circumstances, village-bashing, and fan-wanking!

...What do you mean, this is supposed to be a serious thing?

...But it's terrible, so fucking terrible.

...I pity the human race.
246vili chapter 29 . 5/24
Good to see the story is still going. The bit of a timeskip was good idean, that way next chapter can be the beginning of the "hunt".
naruto's being a little pansy pussybitch
beloved of naruto chapter 5 . 5/23
I must say I'm sorry but I'm going to have to delete my fav. I've kept this for almost a year and have been unable to get past the 5th chapter. This is because Naruto does not show any signs of being able to integrate in to society. I won't deny that it's a good story but its not for me.
korlinki chapter 22 . 5/23
it's good that he died but wait no he don't die, bad story I don't recommend
my 2 guys chapter 29 . 5/23
that was good keep the chapters coming
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 5/23
Nice chapter, glad to see they've got a lead on one of Naruto's targets. I still find it cheap that if they die for any reason besides Naruto killing them the deal is off, as long as they're dead the Shikigami should be happy since he wins in the end.

Man, if Kushina and Minato are backing Naruto up... well I almost feel sorry for whomever comes after that family now.
2,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »