Reviews for Parents Returned
SaboteurSupreme chapter 4 . 7/11
BIH (Burn In Hell) Sasgay Uchiha. You were quite hated.
Wolfay chapter 31 . 7/5
Hey are you going to continue Kushina love Naruto hate because it was getting good
MasterBrattan chapter 23 . 7/5
Does the Shinigami know why Naruto rejected them as his parents?
insanemaelstorm chapter 31 . 6/28
Nice chapter. Like how kushina calmed lum. Man, I thought my country was fucked up but seeing what is happening in the US( with the net neutrality thing) and EU( with the bill you mentioned) I am happy were I am. Atleast my government knows better than to fuck with this things. Hope the bill gets repealed. Looking forward to reading more
MayaHikari chapter 6 . 6/26
Depression! More! Waaarrggggg. Will stop readinf this
MayaHikari chapter 5 . 6/26
Berter to kill everyone. DEPRESSION MORE!MORE!
ichika aono chapter 11 . 6/21
that last riddle is real easy to lol
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 31 . 6/11
short but nice
Kingkong101 chapter 31 . 6/11
Why is Naruto acting like he's messed up in the head?
caedwards chapter 1 . 6/11
Child of god 16 please shut up
Child-of-God16 chapter 1 . 6/11
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books, music and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since we can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus. These holidays & traditions a lot of us were brought up on has nothing to do with our father in heaven, is of the world and is only a distraction; please don't get caught up with it.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on or build a relationship with Jesus Christ since it's very important but that's a decision you will have to make for yourself.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than he who is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

We've all fallen short so nobody is better than anybody and the heavenly father is very merciful. Just humble yourself, go to the father in prayer, confess your sins to him and repent. Mean what you say & repent (turn away or stop doing it) and he will forgive you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

A great deception is coming along with the antichrist and you do not want to take the mark of the beast. It's a chip that goes in your right hand or forehead. You can read about this in Revelation. Do not take this Mark, worship the beast or his image cause if you do it will land you in hell. Stay strong in Jesus. Only he can save us and he is a lot closer than people realize so be ready at all times and keep the faith.
roboguy45 chapter 31 . 6/11
That's suspicious that the girl was left alive wonder if she'll have a evil role to play.
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 31 . 6/10
Neat
Dragon Man 180 chapter 31 . 6/10
Nice but morbid Urusei Yatsura shout out... Kushina needs to adopt Lum and bring her back to Konoha. I hope Naruto gets to kill Morbus most painfully, the sicko doesn't deserve a swift death.
Dam. Wasn’t expecting that. Such a good chapter. Loving this story