Reviews for Parents Returned
yugiohFan441 chapter 22 . 8/28
can you keep working on this i like to see it end please
its so pathetic that u made minato and kushina so pathetic
ArtemisAzkadelliaRika chapter 3 . 7/28
All Hail The Kakashi Jiraiya and Sarutobi Bashing I have been trying to find Naruto stories that had these three being bashed for the last two and a half years if you know of any more pm me.
Mike000 chapter 22 . 7/24
Are you going to continue this story or not. Not to be mean or anything, it just that I like this story so much
OP chapter 22 . 7/24
dracohalo117 goofed
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 7/16
I agree with bashing Sarutobi he so deserves it. I kind of see why Kakashi and Jiraiya did what they did but at the same time I kind of think they deserve to be bashed too. I mean sure Kakashi was only 14 when Naruto was born but he still could have watched over him and train him. And if it was the whole "he looks to much like sensei thing Kakashi should man up and put Naruto's feelings first. And Jiraiya should man up too. But I still would have lots of sympathy for then if they didn't treat Naruto as they should've when they were training Naruto. They treated him like an idiot and a loser. Now I just feel a little sorry for them, and the guilt they must feel.
I dont care what you have against konoha but Kurenai can never in the nine levels of hell beat up Hatake kakashi, the strongest jonin in Konoha.
nicole chapter 15 . 7/10
just show it to me i want to see what happend to them and naruto
nicole chapter 14 . 7/10
why didn't want Naruto to believe that his parents were Minato and Kushina
Raze263 chapter 22 . 6/18
Next one
HitmaN007 chapter 22 . 6/6
I love your story damn it , update faster
More plz chapter 22 . 6/3
More plz of this story
damha chapter 22 . 5/30
i have mixed feeling about you i glad that you made this chapter existing but at the same time i am angry at this chiff hanger no justu of yours lolz
icefox chapter 22 . 5/20
Damn cliffhangers... Well I know you said you would get the next update as soon as possible but... I want my update! In all seriousness though great story and I look forward to see what happens next.
Can u finish its a really good story
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »