Reviews for Parents Returned
Dragon Man 180 chapter 26 . 16h
Nice pathetic deaths for Hiruzen and Kakashi. I do hope Konohamaru is able to redeem his clan's honor. I can't wait to see Naruto after he gets through with Minato and Kushina's training and what Kurenai puts Hinata and Yakumo through.

And the Hyuuga family antics are hilarious, I can't wait to see Hanabi learn she will be getting 3 little brothers or sisters.
Yana5 chapter 26 . 20h
Lol. Thank you for the update
246vili chapter 26 . 10/24
It has been so long I read the earlier chapters of this story I forgott why was Hiruzen and Kakashi about to be executed in the first place. Thx for having Minato list them before they were killed.
The "pregnant with triplets" from Hitomi was a nice and fun end for the chapter. If those triplets will be all boys, then Hiashi will have a lot of work ahead as a father.

Can't wait to read about Naruto's ultra intense training by his parents. Though with Shadow Clones it will be much more faster.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 26 . 10/24
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Wyrtha chapter 26 . 10/24
Uhhh ... Hiruzen was already did right? Speaking of which I wonder where Konohamaru went or is doing Oh and is Kakashi really did? I am looking forward to seeing how Naruto trains for his tasks even if only a little before you get to the meat of the issue which is killing some very bad strong folks.
roboguy45 chapter 26 . 10/23
Love where this story is going. It was great to see Kakashi and Hiruzen executed.
NarutoKushina chapter 26 . 10/23
Good chapter glad to see you were able to update.

I like all three of those girls being in the room with Naruto.

That back story about Hinata's mother is very funny.
TigrezzTail chapter 26 . 10/23
Heh, I almost thought you were talking about that new Disney cartoon, Milo Murphy's Law. It's a fun little cartoon. and with Weird Al Yankovic doing the voice of Milo and the theme song, how could I turn it down, you know? Anyway, at least 2 of the biggest problems are gone now. I wonder why Sarutobi was so upset by having all his technicalities stripped? Surely he should have known that would happen, right?
themattman4000 chapter 26 . 10/23
Is there going to be a pairing are not I'm just asking
The most retarded fic I have ever tried to read. On the other hand, it's encouraging to see that an eight year old can try to write a fic.
Leaf Ranger chapter 26 . 10/23
Lol, Hiashi fainted. That was funny man.

Overall, great, but short, chapter. Really good man. Keep it up!
vilgax chapter 26 . 10/23
that was short but really good chapter
HitmaN007 chapter 26 . 10/23
hahhaha poor hiashi
thebestoftherest chapter 26 . 10/23
Interesting story, thw ending was funny.
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 26 . 10/23