Reviews for Hermione's Boggart
Billiy chapter 4 . 10/18
It's all good keep it up
HerondaleOdairMorgensternology chapter 23 . 10/14
amazing, simply brilliant, loved every second of it!
Lauren Eller chapter 20 . 7/22
"Let me know if I went off the deep end on the fluff."
~Silly Unknown Author
*Meanwhile on a ship named the Hermione Weasley*

"Captain!" Lauren says.

"Yes?" Asks Captain Embirsiphonelilathia.

I have throughouly enjoyed your story and I could tell that the reason you began it was for yourself and that was a wonderful thing to read. It's been five years since this was updated and it's certainly withstanding the test of time. I read Hermione's Bogart over the course of a day, I usually don't have this much time to read but I've been sick the last few days and finding a really good story helped my sick fee better. Thank you I love Fremione and I will miss your words.
You didn't go out with a bang, you went out with Weasley fireworks.
thehomelessavenger chapter 23 . 6/20
I literally. Could. Not. Be. Productive this whole day because I have just been reading your fic. This is simply majestic and perfect. I never thought I would enjoy Fred and Hermione so much, but now I want to watch the whole movie series again and fantasize. Oh, my gosh! This was just priceless. *mentally applauds*
Harmony chapter 23 . 6/17
Can I please have the sequel?
Grey Jedi Hazel chapter 23 . 6/15
I loved this fanfic so so much. It was my first Fremione fanfic, and I loved it. On idea I had for a one-shot would be if someone hurt Fred, and hermione's reaction
This is awesome, I wish it was longer!course, if it was longer then Fred may have to die and that would kill us all
Emalemalie chapter 11 . 6/7
Doesn't that girl realize that Fred AND George are a year younger than her? I mean, I believe she's in her sixth year and F&G are in their fifth year.
*sniff sniff*. It ended.
I just died
Romanogers2101 chapter 23 . 5/12
Great well done. Have u written a sequel
cemmia chapter 23 . 2/24
Good story, liked it a lot.
Dramionelover394 chapter 23 . 2/14
This was the first fremione fanfiction I've ever read. it was one of the best and most adorable fics I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. It made me extremely giddy and happy! Fred, George, and Lee were so sweet to Hermione. I love the way they treated her. It made me wonder if J.K. Ever thought of have a friendship between the four of them... It definitely would have made the books better, not that I'm complaining about them though. J.K. Is a truly gifted writer. But I honestly have to say that you may be even more gifted than she is, and have you considered writing books? I would definetly read them. Thank you so much for writing this fic, I truly enjoyed it!