Reviews for Hermione's Boggart
BardockWifey chapter 23 . 8/20
I loved this story so much I wish you would have continued it to where harry Ron and Hermione fight the dementors and save Sirius
But I loved this book it was awesome
Chameleonxx chapter 23 . 6/28
Gimme moreeeeee! I'm craving for moreeee!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
I loved this story.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
i can't wait to read the rest!
BookWormKatie chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I just had a emphiny or something like that Lee, George, Lavender, and Patil must have planned everything!
BookWormKatie chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I always thought that the caterpillar was smoking weed because he was always a little out of it
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Aww. You should make it so wood ask her to go on a date with him. And Hermione accepts. BWAHAHA.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I like how it's placed in third year.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
poor would be horrible to see your best friend older brothers laughing ask you, and one of them liked you.
Sorasdream chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
Yay, Harry told Ginvera off! I never liked her, she was kind of a bitch in the canon and obviously has issues.

I'm glad that everyone stood up for Hermione, people really seem to be jealous of her.

Sorasdream chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Hmmm...Hermione is being a bit selfish eh? I understand she wants to keep Harry safe, but is it worth keeping something this important from him. It seems to be the start of downward coasting emotional roller coaster.

First this then the broom, not going to end well.

Sorasdream chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I wonder if Oliver has a crush on our Hermione? That would be so cute!

I like how the twins are interacting with Hermione. It seems like she's finally getting some girlfriends though! Will Hermione finally take to doing something about her Hair and dressing up sometimes? She is a girl after all, nothing wrong with doing something extra sometimes eh?

Sorasdream chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Lol, figures Ron would be clueless...but then again, he never has a clue does he?

Ya, Hermione was wrong to yell at Draco. Even if he didn't really care, she shouldn't be taking her anger out on someone for no reason, even if he is an asshole most of the time.

Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Sounds great so far! Hermione's boggart seems a lot more realistic than the canon.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 23 . 4/6/2014
That was really cute! :) Haha, enjoyed it immensely.