Reviews for Busting Hell
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was amazing.

On one hand, I love that Walter peak got what was coming to him, one the other hand, even though they failed, the ghostbusters were badass against Ai and her team.

The fact that Ai called on Vigo to aid her speaks volumes about the ghostbusters.

Even after how Peak treated them in the past, even after learning what he did to that woman and even after learning how things would've been different had he not shut down their station, the ghostbusters still did their best to save him.

Showing that they not only heroes, but represent the best of humanity.

Over all great job. :)
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Interesting, although I fell like the Ghostbusters should have been able to drive Ecto-1, even though it was covered in slim, and save the day at the last minute. Still a good story though, nice job.
Kataphraktos chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It's a crying shame that gems like this languish in obscurity.
zanatos green chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
ok im just gonna say. that. was. AWESOME! seriously i was expecting one of those brief one-shots, something to kill a little time but god damn it man you have raised the bar! the characters were captured well, the fights were epic, and i liked how you included the game into the timeline. I especially liked pecks little nightmare trip at the end as well as making vigo a servant of hell girl. just. good job man, mad respect.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Theee. Best. Hell Girl. Crossover Story. EVER!

Really awesome, your creative really shows in it and you captured the characters very well. It's like I was there :D
nightwolf23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Good story but if you are willing to listen, I would like to make a suggestion. When Peter was reading up on the information of hell girl, it describes her in perfect detail, from her history to her methods. Now I know that this is accurate to her anime counterpart, but I feel to make it more believable to the story, you have to kind of "dumb it down a bit" as far as the information goes. Like try to obscure it in myths and rumors. Also consiter information that the common person could find out through word of mouth vs. rare information that only select people will know. For example a good researcher would find out about the evolution of the hell corespondance. The fact that she torments her victems before she sends them to hell would be harder to learn. And her vengance against her own village would probably be lost in time or blamed on another occurance. Just think about how your characters would obtained information.
darkhero what must be done chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
hey even if they've failed with out her four sabordenents she is now greatly weakened
KamehameGadoken chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ghostbusters fighting Hellgirl? Wow, thats a pretty cool story.
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow, that was amazing.

I almost feel bad that the Ghostbusters failed...but that was a divine ending.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
The ending made me happy and sad: happy because Peck went to hell, sad because the Ghostbusters failed. Awesome story though.
King Rat chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I've never read or heard of Hell Girl, but it looks like 'da boys' held out against quite an overwhelming force... more than they were used to. Got that going for them.

Great story!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Excellent
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
INTERESTING STORY!
Plokoon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy like Peck. I liked how you included the game into the story. Still I'm really not that surprised that the busters lost but then they had to face hell itself really couldn't see how they could win.
Xaidjou chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
A truly unique piece, combining the ideas of the decidedly Western Ghostbusters against something they haven't fought before, a powerful ghost from the Eastern traditions (of sending your enemies to hell). I truly enjoyed this story not only for its sheer honesty of it, for I do see the subtle characteristics of the Ghostbusters shine through, but I also enjoyed the fact that they were able to do -SOMETHING- against Hell Girl's forces. (If they just got bitchslapped aside right off, I would have been rightly pissed) I also really dug the 'alternate future' thing and the 'surpraiz' towards the end. I give it my hearty, if inconsequential, reccommendation.

((Moral: Just goes to show you that a little pride and a lot of hate can go a long way to getting your ass Ecto-6'd.))