Reviews for All That Jazz
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Good job! :D
Kim Rinah chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You really understand Nakajima... I mean his personality xD I loved it! Ekhem, I love him I guess.

And ending was perfect of course.

(what's that forum, Sara..? ehh, I'd like to read it in Polish too~ xD)
Sara Rajker chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Thx, I send you PM, finaly I dicovery how to registret here. I hoppe it come to you.
Ink Penn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Sara: Sure! It will be an honour if you'd translate the story. My email ID is . You can translate it into Polish. Just be sure to credit the story to Shiroi J. Lockett/Ink Penn. :)
Sara R chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hi, Last time I become GH fan. I can't send for you PM, because I am not registred neither on , facebook or Twitter. And I can't find your mail adress on LiveJournal, so I ask here - can I translate this text to polish and posted it on polish forum?

I don't wont put my mail adress here, in public place, so I will be gratefull if you could answerd me here? In reviews.

I really like this text.
KHFFotaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Loved it. Nakajima is my favorite character too :) I always love reading stuff with him. You've got a very elegant writing style. I very much enjoyed it.
SloMo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I cannot thank you enough for keeping these guys in character. A steamy story and well-written! (Maybe you should put the rating to 'M' just to be safe..) Regardless, thanks for sharing!
shonna chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
lol i loved this especially the ending lmao
SapphyTheElf chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really liked it! Your characterisation is spot-on, and I agree, there isn't enough (decent) Niwa/Nakajima fic out there.