Reviews for Snap Shot
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great work.
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cute! . You're a dear after my own heart. I'm writing something very (VERY) vaguely similar involving ten Doctors but no picture, but my main purpose for it was because I wanted to see if I could make the Doctor drive himself crazy AND work with himself at the same time (so far, they can't even agree on sleeping arrangements).

Still, this was adorable. I like how Nine's silence during the little photo shoot was emphasized by the fact that each of the others had the chance to speak and Ten then occasionally made mention of his presence as a sort of background thing—an observer rather than a participator. And of course, the other eight Doctors before him wouldn't necessarily suspect anything; for all they would know it was his nature to be that way.

I'm quite sad this was so short, but . . . Ten minutes, right?

RN (LS)
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh dear God, this is amazing. Bittersweet, funny, and that last line...

Definitely worth the wait. Three gold stars, a pat on the back, and your choice of a Torchwood action figure :)
sudipal chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was great. I couldn't stop laughing. Though, I would've liked to hear more dialogue from Four; he was a bit too quiet for his character.
Donna Tempus chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was a beautiful, sad, sweet and humerous story all in one. In a word FANTASTIC!
Primsong chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ha! I love the picture - especially One thinking in terms of an old-fashioned one, lol... Good dialogue, fun details, thanks for the ride.
Catelly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Brillant AND Fantastic!

Love it and you got every Doctor's personality just right...I felt so sad for #9

xoxox