Reviews for Desperate Princess
nancyricoleon chapter 17 . 5/4
me gusto mucho tu hisotria
99danas chapter 17 . 3/27
I LOVE IT! I read the whole story in two days. I really liked the plot, it really made me scared for Akane and how her journey will end. I'm DEFINITELY going to check more of your works :)
Shayniskie19 chapter 17 . 2/3
Absolutely marvelous! I regret not reviewing evey chapter in my haste to read the next. This is definitely one of my favorite Ranma and Akane fanfics because of its medieval/fantasy/mythical (you know what I mean) approach. Haha I love it so much. Thank you for giving us readers a satisfactory ending, seeing as the manga never did. I will search and read your other fanfics. Rated 10/10.
so interesting
Cindy M 19 chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
The sequel could be epic, just like this story :D I love it, can't wait to know if there is going to be a sequel... Could you put a chapter in this story if there is a sequel?
smashman42 chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed this story. In general I'm not much of a fan of really out there AUs and prefer stories set in Nerima with close to the canon characters, but this one really got to me. You've done well to put the characters in such a different environment with different backgrounds, but still have them recognisable as, well, themselves.

Initially, with the way Ranma forced Akane to marry him it was way too rapey for my liking, even if in context of this world it fit and they were going to fall in love anyway. Seeing the flashback to their first meeting, Ranma's interactions with Akane as 'Ranko', and all the backstory about why Akane agreed so readily to the wedding to save her land and her people, all helped me get over my initial discomfort with the situation and end up really enjoying the story.

I was wondering what the 'other curse' replacing the Neko-ken would end up being, and it wasn't disappointing at all. Likewise with Mousse and Shampoo's alternate forms.

All in all, I'd recommend this story to anyone, even if they like myself don't usually go for these sorts of AUs. It is done that well that it doesn't matter.
trngmy chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
At first I found this story hard to follow- idea of fairies, hruthgul and shape shifter in Ranma 1/2 wasn't what I was expecting out of this AU story, however, I did find myself enjoying this whole plots that you have planned out.

ukyou betrayal took me by surprised. Well done. Also, kudos to lemon scene _. But, there is one thing I would like to know. The story didn't mention where Nabiki was hiding and how she came back. To have Nabiki suddenly appear at the end of this chapter didn't do justice for me.
ailynpatricia67 chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
me gusto mucho akane de princesas y ranma pricipe juntos para salvar un reino que no se llevavan bien pero el amor de anbos lo llegaron a salvar
Marie Allen chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
Just spent the better part of today reading this - loved it! I'm not always a huge fan of AUs just because I don't like how authors go with them, but I really enjoyed this one. :)
yogurtjelly chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Thanksfir the anazing story! I've read everything in one day. If I didn't have any work, I would've finished it all during the afternoon! It was that good, you wouldn't wanna stop :)
AkaneKagome chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Well, finished my reading at last.

From this chapter, the sacrifice part was beautiful. It was very sweet how they both discovered their feelings for each other, how the gave power to the goddess and managed to save the land and also bring peace to their kingdoms.

The confession of their feelings was so amazing. I was hoping for a lemon scene during this last chapter and I wasn't disappointed. Great job finally letting Akane live her passion more freely. These two are fire and have a special connection that you very well portrayed on every intimate moment.

I have really enjoyed every single chapter of this wonderful story. A true masterpiece, crafted carefully, with an interesting AU scenery, a good use of the characters and their personalities changing what was needed to make the fic work. I loved the magical elements, the swirls, sudden plot changes, mysteries and so on...

Hot scenes were awesome and you manged to write them in a great way. You truly know how to heat up the room.

This goes directly to favorites. Great fic, thanks so much for sharing your talent and unique ideas.

AkaneKagome chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Just one more to go... This chapter had such a shocking end. I'm glad that bastard Ryoga is finally dead. If the Guardian had taken care of him before it would been easier.

Now off to read the last one...
AkaneKagome chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Oh no, I only have two chapters left to finish. :( This story is so good I don't want it to end.

The Guardian is a very interesting form. I liked how mixed the nekoken into this new supernatural fighting mode. What can I say about the scene in the garden, just: HOT!

Now I'm worried about Akane. What will happen once she reaches the goddess.

Off to read...
AkaneKagome chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Things just keep getting more and more interesting. Awesome fight! Shit is about to get real!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
OMG! This chapter was the "the bomb". What an expected turn of events. I'm so shocked, I love it!

I wasn't expecting the betray... Just wow, oh and yes, what a bitch!

I can't believe what I'm gonna say, but I kinda like Shampoo in this story. Since she is not obsessed with Ranma and Akane likes her, it's easier to feel her character is good. That's a nice change for once.

I also liked Kasumi was impressed with Ranma. Good thing they left her safe.

That's a mortal cliffhanger, so glad I can read what's next...